• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bhk's real name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
havnt u ever thought of his real name , do u think kingdom hearts 2 will even mention his real name ? or will they also call him BHK ? lets think of cool names we can call him . DWK , dual wielding kid lol . or maybe his name could be like Seth or Lance , sumtin like that .

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
are u looking to start a trend or something? we will be calling him BHK untill his name is revealed....and no nobody knows his name cept Nomura so live with it. and i think it will be reaveled in KH2 i doubt they will call him BHK.

DarrcEnigma

Axel89 said:
how bout Aros...its Sora backwords
How about, not? ... Yeah... how about we just keep Sora and BHK seperate? You're all starting to get a "little" disturbing with this Sora/BHK stuff. X_x

And I agree SoulEater2118, there's no way they're going to call him "BHK." They might do something similar to Shadow Hearts II's Kurando and just call him "Mysterious Youth" or something for awhile. At least until Sora and him meet, anyway. I personally think he'll have a name that means something since Square Enix seems to like doing that, but as to what it'll be, I wouldn't even begin to guess.

Kira Haro

Unknown
1) BHK is the name for now.

2) KH2 isn't out, Xenosaga 2 is barely launching in two weeks.

3) Rendering this thread useless until we get new info from S-E.

To clear things up, Aros has a higher chance of being his name that what fan-based Tyson does.

Tyke= No.
Tyson=No.
Aros= High-chance.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back