• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bhk's party members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dude123

Since bhk is playable do you think he will get any party members like sora did. Yu know how sora has donald and goofy, will bhk have a set of party members.(most likely)wat do yal think.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Mickey and Riku <.<

Or 2 of his random friends that magically get a wand and shield and get hit on the head and instantly think they are a dog-human and duck-girl.....(scratch the get on the head and on up part) XD

TacoSauce

Maybe you get Namine! >_> Well her psychic (I'm not her if her abilities are considered psychic) powers might come in handy... Gah... But I think it'll be his friends. Unless he has to go solo.... That's a scary thought...

TacoSauce

Milh_Amethyz said:
No i think he'll be the only one you can control......By the way is it confirmed that BHK is Playable Character?

Yeah i think it was confirmed in some interview... Correct me if I'm wrong >_<

Milh_Amethyz

is there any links or sorta picture or what ever to proove that it been confirmed and bout the 2nd Disk Thingy BHK's Version or somtin' like that.....

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I dont think one disk will be for BHK but...i also read he will be playabele and have 2 never before seen companions.

DragonRider1234

NYcKiD said:
I dont think one disk will be for BHK but...i also read he will be playabele and have 2 never before seen companions.

where did u read this:confused: i have never heard that BHK will b playable!!!and i get the feeling he might not be, they r just pullin ur leg. put the sight on a link

Potomax

hey dragonrider1234 here is the link to BHK's bio...read at least the last 2 txts http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/info/kh2characters/bhk.shtml
...it sais it here that he might be playable and can even have a large part. Also, I read somewhere else that he will have two party members but I can't remember where...​

adventchildkiori

.:KL:. said:
Mickey and Riku <.<

Or 2 of his random friends that magically get a wand and shield and get hit on the head and instantly think they are a dog-human and duck-girl.....(scratch the get on the head and on up part) XD

haha yeah lets make this a big twist, Daisy and Queen Minnie is his partners. (Sarcasum)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
1. The game being on 2 discs is not confirmed. It MIGHT be on 2 discs but that is not known now.
2. The BHK is playable. This was confirmed bu Nomura.
3. The BHK will have 2 partners. This was confirmed by Nomura.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I think his partners will be Riku and Mickey because Riku and the BHK are seen together in ASAS and DD. Mickey would be with Riku because he followed him in the path of Twilight in COM. Also in the kh2 trailer, Mickey is seen in Twilight Town, which is the same town that the BHK lives in. The only thing that bothers me is that Riku hasn't been shown yet in any screen shots or trailers for kh2.

C

CEDELAS

it has to be disney characters so disney will have some linear roll not just the worlds thats why soras was distanced from most of the final fantasy characters so disney could get more linear. but the only thing is,is that i cant think of any one else from disney thats actually cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back