• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's Name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Riku

I agree I think that BHK's real name could be Taso.I mean he is the Keyblade master of Twilight,so why not? But that probally is what his real name is.I hope it is because thats a really cool name and it does mean what he is.But mostly it means what he is.So If no one thinks thats name unlike everyone else on here.I you dont think thats his name and you think his name is stupid or is going to be stupid, then tell and I let you know what's stupid.Sorry just sayin.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Ok Tyke and Tyson are the names that people gave BHK in fan fics..... Taso is a name I like for BHK and I never like the names that people give BHK except for Tyke and Taso

Waterkeeper

Sadly, the whole point is that he doesn't have a name yet, so we can name him whatever we want and it's still most likely gonna be wrong when we find out.

I like Tyke, though. And Taso (of course I do, I'm the one who thought that one up...). Someone in a fanfic called him Dyne, and other people called him Lycole. o_O Lycole sounds a bit weird...

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Isn't the whole "Tyke" thing built on the fact that some idiot saw "Tyke" in a caption of a picture of the BHK in some magazine and didn't realize it was a word, and not a name?

kizzyke

Just give him a short name for this moment...
no one knows his real name, and everyone makes up names i'd never think about...
can't it be a usual name like Sam or something (Axel, Riku, Kairi, Tidus and Sora are usual names)
Just my opinion...If i'm talking about BHK i prefer a short name like Sam...
Don't know what his real name is....

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
BHK is his short name kizzyke, that's why he has it cause it is all the population of obsessed KH fans could come up lol, i have heard that name on like 20 other sites, the name has spread! as far as the fan population is concerened BHK is the guy's name lol, it's kind of sad when you think about it.:D however there is the Aros, which is sora backwords that someone came up with.

Dark Niwa

挑戦 Dare
I think he should be named something along the lines of

Krad
daisuke
kurama
tyke sounds ok... but Tyler or Ron or something

When i think of his name i think of sora having to say it EVENTUALLY...

AHeartless

I don't really think Taso is a good name for BHK, it sounds a name of a dumb ogre-monster for me somehow. His name is probably something what means "in-between" or "middle." Anything like that.

"Taso crush!"

BTW taso is a finnish word what means platform. That's the other thing why I don't like it. :)

oathion

for some reason, i think that bhk is in the organization -- thus believing that somehow his name has an x in it. but, just like axel, i think that bhk is and is not loyal to the organization. i think he joined for the fact he can find sora.

Dream Heart

I like the name Tyke, but lets all wait for E3 okay? it only a few weeks away and they'll give us new info about KH2. and somebody gotta close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back