• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bHKs name might infact be roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

louis

And a reminder to people that "Roxas" has a high possible chance to be true because it appeared in Japanese KH2 candy that was put out early in the market. >_> (Although, even myself is wishing BHK's name to be something else, but this is okay I guess, because it contains a part of "Sora" in itself.)

from http://www.kh-2.net/

I really don't think that roxas is his name and i hope it is not his name but it might be his name.

Over at the 2ch message board, someone decomposed the Japanese character for "Roxas". They reversed it to "Saxor" in order to make it English compatible. Did some more decomposing such as taking out the vowels in the name to make it mean "blue ...mending..". The natural thought is to add "Sora" to complete it. So, it became "..flap...Sora" with its unknown character "Blue" at the end. The end character ("Blue") is taken out because it sounded more like a sound, therefore, the remaining characters becomes a complete word which is simply "Sora".

Overall, "Roxas" was a word that showed "Sora".

Source: 2ch message board
Japanese vocab reminder: "Sora" means "sky".

from
http://www.kh-2.net/

i found this quit interesting as well

B

bettermanlamia

Hmmmmm, it does sounds like BHK's name could be roxas. ....only time will tell i guess.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Where was it stated that there was a KH2 candy out in Japan? I have never heard any word of this.

To me it seems like someone merely went on a japanese forum and posted aobut it to make it seem real.

Saxor sounds like a god damn` pokemon. Honestly, it goes: Sora, Riku, Kairi, SAXORS ROXAH!!1 LOLZ!121!1!11

Wtf, people <_<

Last edited:

louis

TheMuffinMan said:
Where was it stated that there was a KH2 candy out in Japan? I have never heard any word of this.

To me it seems like someone merely went on a japanese forum and posted aobut it to make it seem real.

Saxor sounds like a god damn` pokemon. Honestly, it goes: Sora, Riku, Kairi, SAXORS ROXAH!!1 LOLZ!121!1!11

Wtf, people <_<

did you not see the link

anyways go to www.kh-2.net

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
TheMuffinMan said:

Me too. Ppl were stating that his name appeared on a candywrapper in Japan but how can they know?( I asked the same question 2 this other dude)

Is there some KH website or somethin that stated this?.........how could ppl here know becuz it's only in JAPAN? Have they even SEEN it theirselves? Did 1 of u guys go 2 Japan or somethin'?( i doubt it)

........wait, I just checked the website.....but still, I wonder

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Me too. Ppl were stating that his name appeared on a candywrapper in Japan but how can they know?( I asked the same question 2 this other dude)

Is there some KH website or somethin that stated this?.........how could ppl here know becuz it's only in JAPAN? Have they even SEEN it theirselves? Did 1 of u guys go 2 Japan or somethin'?( i doubt it)

^ Exactly what I meant. Some guy is SAYING that he saw the name since he got the candy as an 'early release' before it hit the market or something. but there have been no advertisements, no pictures, no official word of this candy at all from other than the guy who's stating he saw it on the candy wrapper

O

Orochi Yashiro

Did you not read that the name Roxas is fake! Two guys on Gamefaqs made it up. So could sommod close this already?

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
I'm getting really suspicious.
C'mon ppl , by now, if you have facts about KH2 or info, at least have a source or pic 2 back you up!!!! Ppl know in this forum website by now there has 2 be evidence 4 your reason & every1 should know it will be hardly IMPOSSIBLE to make ppl believe something on the forums without ANY evidence besides just stating it!

★SoRa★

roxas might b real..all the ppl in the org. have x in their name...marluXia...veXen aXel lolll nd if BHK is part of sora... then some form of sora will b in his name plus X...dd vid...yahh ok

louis

i for one agree that roxas is not his name but you can't count it out just yet like how so many people said that bhk was not soras shell or that the did not share a heart and that turned out to be true.and how people were so confident that bhk had a heart because he used a keyblade but it seems to me that bhk might not even have a heart.

louis

Fuzzy2k9 said:
For the love of god can some call a mod and close this damn thread!??!

Also Everyone ignore the Noob he's just being a complete **** cuz he has no idea what's he talking about.[/quote

Have you ever heard if you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all.

Sanctuary Keeper

louis said:
Fuzzy2k9 said:
For the love of god can some call a mod and close this damn thread!??!

Also Everyone ignore the Noob he's just being a complete **** cuz he has no idea what's he talking about.[/quote

Have you ever heard if you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all.
then if you think about you shouldnt have said anything about it, b/c your basing your fact of a candy wrapper. You can't even prove it still. But I do agree with you on what you said to Fuzzy.

On topic: I still say that BHK's name isnt Roxas or whatever or saxors. Its just weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back