• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHKand Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who is the main character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hecger

I like sora but i think BHK is the main character of kh-2 but BHK i have my doubts cuz if he was the main character he should be playable and i dont think he is playable.

beefsteak

Anyone who thinks it isn't Sora may need to go to BHK Anonymous and get some counseling. People are letting their fascination with this guy go way too far. While I do think it's plausible that BHK will be more of the Riku in this story (hence the reason why we sawso much of and got to play Riku in CoM) , I think the trailers and common sense alone should make this question obvious.

Last edited:

KhRiku1337

It would by very stupid to let the bhk be the main character and btw didnt nomaru already said that sora is the main character.?

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
man this is a dumb question...i dont even like BHK honestly....he looks like a loser to me.

Kingdom_KID

That would be interesting, but common. Sora is the main character. Though I am really looking forward to learning more about the BHK.

S

Skyrider

Who says their can't be more then one main character. Personally I think you can play both. But from what I've seen in trailers, looks like it's just Sora.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
This has already been said. Nomura confirmed this. KH2 is about Sora not the BHK. Sora is the MAIN Main Character. This topic is pointless.

Sora Kun

It IS Sora, He started KH and if you look in the IGN pictures, he is in most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back