• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bhk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigvaleheart

This a thread about your therories about what you think of the new character called BHK, since we don't know his real name, so feel free and open-minded about what you think.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I posted this before but it was 2 un the morning and not that many people look at it.

Okay,Let me get this out of my system.
Now,Riku is not on the bad side.
The BHK is on the good side.
Now the BHK is sent by Namine to protect Sora from the Order.
The King and Riku seemed to spilt up.
I dont know if there are thoerys on this one.

Here is what I think of couse in the Deep Dive that the DWU is the BHK.And the unknown on top of the building was Riku.Now I think that is the time they first met.Since the BHK was in the Deep Dive world I think that is where his quest begun to find sora to protect him.Now in the world where SDU(Sitting Down Unknown) was sitting down he was Riku.The GEU(Glowing eyed unknown) that enterd the place with the rocks and the water was the BHK.Since Riku was sitting on the rock and Said "you look just like him" he was talking to the BHK.Since we don't know all of the power Namine has of Soras Memories this is what I think. I think Namine bulid sorta like a copy of Sora out of his memories.Which would be the BHK.That is why the BHK came about.Namine created him from memories of Sora.This would explain the recent tranlation from Soras Domain which Namine says to the BHK "you are non-exisent" I am thinking that Namine tells the BHK this in the middle or in the end of the game.

This would explain the third key from the BHK of Soras memories.

Please feel free to tell me what you think

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Wasnt there already a thread like this...........twice.o well i just hope we find out bhks name
soon.

adventchildkiori

Flaming Axel dont multy post, just edit the first one next time or wait till someone esle has posted and then post again.

I think Noruma isnt tring to give everything away before the game, so its probabley best that BHK name isnt going to be revealed till the game is out.

sora's_servant

KingBlade said:
I posted this before but it was 2 un the morning and not that many people look at it.

Okay,Let me get this out of my system.
Now,Riku is not on the bad side.
The BHK is on the good side.
Now the BHK is sent by Namine to protect Sora from the Order.
The King and Riku seemed to spilt up.
I dont know if there are thoerys on this one.

Here is what I think of couse in the Deep Dive that the DWU is the BHK.And the unknown on top of the building was Riku.Now I think that is the time they first met.Since the BHK was in the Deep Dive world I think that is where his quest begun to find sora to protect him.Now in the world where SDU(Sitting Down Unknown) was sitting down he was Riku.The GEU(Glowing eyed unknown) that enterd the place with the rocks and the water was the BHK.Since Riku was sitting on the rock and Said "you look just like him" he was talking to the BHK.Since we don't know all of the power Namine has of Soras Memories this is what I think. I think Namine bulid sorta like a copy of Sora out of his memories.Which would be the BHK.That is why the BHK came about.Namine created him from memories of Sora.This would explain the recent tranlation from Soras Domain which Namine says to the BHK "you are non-exisent" I am thinking that Namine tells the BHK this in the middle or in the end of the game.

This would explain the third key from the BHK of Soras memories.

Please feel free to tell me what you think

i completely agree with you dude.....thats exactly what i've been trying to tell everyone...... you know how Namine can change shapes of objects with memories she gives to people, with the BHK being a kinda sora copy it would explain why he has the Oblivian and the Oathkeeper

sinharvest_angel

well he's not very new, but some people still continue that he is related to sora, and that he looks like sora, how about this, he's is the closest looking to sora

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Flaming Axel, don't double post, let alone triple post. It's against the rules, and the posts are pretty much spam. Please don't do that again.

I wonder why they haven't released his name yet. Do you think they forgot it? Like they did when they forgot why they chose DiZ's name...

majax4

i think bhk is a different person who naimine put memories in his mind to protect sora. i dont think anybody made bhk only his mom and dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back