• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK with partners!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khmaster316

i believe that they will be riku, and mickey, becasue he threw both of them a keyblade in the trailer!if u watch carefully, mickey flips down with his keyblade in hand! at the very end!

libreg

khmaster316 said:
i believe that they will be riku, and mickey, becasue he threw both of them a keyblade in the trailer!if u watch carefully, mickey flips down with his keyblade in hand! at the very end!
whoah I never though of that thanks for the idea khmaster316!

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I also think that Riku and Mickey will be BHK's partners. The only problem I see with this theory is that when Mickey saves Sora, Donald, and Goofy in the kh2 trailer I didn't see Riku with him. Could they have seperated?

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Ever notice the way there are absolutely no screenshots, or indeed, any material at all regarding KH2-Riku?

KeybladeShadow88

if BHK does have partner, then yes it would defenently be riku and micky, but he may be a loner in fights

Kingdom_KID

Thats interesting. Who knows we might just have to wait.

Speaking of partners, did anyone see that KH2 trailer where there are, I think three kids sitting on what I believe is that clock tower in Twilight Town and they are holding up what appears to be gems? If so does anyone know where I could download that trailer?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Question..why would they give him partners?
I don't think he will get partners...It would be too weird if you meet like doubles of yourself(Sora looks like BHK...BHK's partners might look like goofy and donald o.o)

A.J.

Banned
Hey, how about Ed & Al Elric from Full Metal Alchemist? FMA is a square-enix thing...Even if it is on cartoon network there could be a chance.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i think bhk partners are riku and mickey because bhk throws a keyblade 2 both mickey and riku in dd/asas(even though its just a concept but mickey and riku still hav there robes so u neva no)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back