• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora/brave

If you guys look at BHK's necklace, it is the dusk symbol so maybe all the order members are arter him because he might have had something to do with the order. :confused:

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
What? All the Org members are arter him?

Anyways, his necklace isn't the Dusk Symbol. It's missing the little upside down heart on the symbol.

akiro-of-darknes

allow me to explain that in CoM Namine took away sora's false memories
and returned his old ones(kinda giving BHK a mind)and in KH1 sora was turned into a heartless even for a short time so maybe that gives BHK a body which explains their identicalness

Beakman's World

If BHK was made up of Sora's memories from Castle Oblivion wouldn't he remeber Namine and the Org. ? Also, I thought Namine said she didn't destroy memories just rearange them, take the links in the chains apart and put them back together in another way. Maybe, the Org., who used to be based in Twilight town, picked up a kid from somewhere during the beginning of KH1 had Namine mess with his memories and dropped him in Twilight town. All in hopes of making an artificial Keyblade master and consiquently an artificial key to kingdom hearts.

ultamaSora

The necklace doesnt look like the dusk sign to me it looks more like the Master Form sign

Edit: Nvm i just took a better look and they are a little different by the tips

Last edited:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Well, it was a rumor that Namine put SOra's memories in BHK so....damn...It's another one of those things we just have to wait for the game out for.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Remember Beakman: "Forgotten, but not Lost", Sora forgot Kairi, but she was still in heart.
Tho' you do pose a very scrumpious theory... they created BHK just like how they created the Riku Replica, hoping to get him to be on their side and open the door to Darkness.
And I guess they're having a hard time controlling him, it seems that at first he doesn't want to have anything to do with a keyblade or Kingdom Hearts, since he throws down the Keyblade and is fighting Axel.

BHK is so...awesome. He's like the punk rebel emo kid in a video game! LOL

Beakman's World

On further thought, it could also have been Diz. Maybe BHK is Diz's plan to destroy the Org. I mean, if he doesn't have a heart he can't have a keyblade, so he takes some kid and messes around with him turning him into his puppet keyblade master. He offers them the key to Kingdom Hearts and uses him to kill the Org. Maybe he even wanted to get his Heart back, you know have the Keyblade reseal Ansem in his body so he can become a human again and die. Which would also save Riku.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
People who think Emo is cool and people who are emo only becuase it's cool are kinda.....er....dumb to me. Sorry but i don;t know how to say it nicer.....

I hang out with REAL emotional people who hate their lives completely and hang with me cuz i know how to make it better.(okay I brag too much)

Cutters are possers!!!!!

but back on topic......

As I read more of these, I think the DiZ was trying to mess with BHK and maybe catching namine and Kairi was a plot to bring BHK and sora together so something will happen.

So maybe the org never wanted BHK to meet Sora and when DiZ heard that they were taking Kairi to lure Sora, DiZ catches Namine to catch BHK and then Sora and BHK will meet up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back