• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK (theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
I have just watched the official trailer of KH2 and its seems the BHK might be Tidus but dont laugh at my theory because in the trailer there is a table with BHK and a girl
i have no knowledge of who the girl may be but im thinking of the BHK could be Tidus since he is on Destiny Islands

if you do not believe me fine just dont humiliate me cause im like shy....
if u want to watch the trailer here is the addres
its the bottom tab and you have to click the arrows until u see a camera image its quite good really
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/

enygma

BHK isn't tidus...sorry BHK is from twilight town and tidus is from destiny islands. there was alot of this flying around when BHK first made an appearance so dont worry you aint the only one. also if you didn't nitice BHK's friends look alot like selphie and the others off destiny islands.

enygma

that would be namine. play through KH:COM to find out about her. or do what i did since i dont have gameboy just go read the script. also BHK is said to be sora's guardian. and tidus is not soras guardian.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
I know you're new to these threads, but do you really think Tidus is BHK? How could he be BHK when Tidus is safely back on Destiny Islands with Selphie and Wakka waiting for their two long lost friends to come back? Don't you go to the other websites and read about the new news, or did you just wake up one day in July and say "I am a Kingdom Hearts fan!!"

Like seriously. Don't EVER be saying that BHK is Tidus. Read the theories in the old OLD threads and don't post dumb theories.

Doushitemo

Yes, it has been confirmed that the BHK is a new character, so he can't be Tidus.

Excerpt from the KH:CoM Ultimania:
"Q: At the end of Riku's story we see a young kid standing in Twilight Town. Who is he?
A: He is a new character to appear in KH2 and he holds a very important part to play, too. I will refrain from too much detail but he is to be a playable character. Besides him, many of the secret characters from the previous installment's secret movies will appear in KH2. I plan to explain what the situations depicted in the secret movies signify."

Link:http://kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Nomura

d_fallen_1

Cloudz_followa said:
I have just watched the official trailer of KH2 and its seems the BHK might be Tidus but dont laugh at my theory because in the trailer there is a table with BHK and a girl
i have no knowledge of who the girl may be but im thinking of the BHK could be Tidus since he is on Destiny Islands

if you do not believe me fine just dont humiliate me cause im like shy....
if u want to watch the trailer here is the addres
its the bottom tab and you have to click the arrows until u see a camera image its quite good really
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/

that is stupid, very stupid. he is a new character otherwise we would of known it was tidus. where did you get a idea like that? he is not iin destiny islands he is in twilight town. and sorry to say this but you just humiliated yourself

N

Neko

Most of you people are extremely rude and you should be ashamed of yourselves for acting in such an immature and ignorant way towards a newbie on the forum. >_>

Any who..

No, Tidus is not BHK but I'm sure we will find out who BHK is once the game comes out or more details are let out on the game. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back