• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK the first kayblade wielder/ Soras past life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

biggamerjh

Ok now this is kind of wierd but just look at it with an open mind. KH2 there is a lot of talk about the present being some sort of element or theme so then maybe the past is to. Could the BHK be the original key blade wielder and Sora is his reincarnation (like his soulreborn) and the memories Namie is unlocking/ restoring are those of the BHK. not much evidence but a unique idea... maybe a bit dumb though.

O

Onewingedangel6

umm i dunno... could be but at the same time i kinda doubt it

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Doubt that man, KH2 takes place 1 year after KH and BHK didnt know anythin till kh2 started...if he was the original then he would be in the first game

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
if mickey was the original keyblade master, then why was he searching for the keyblade master in the first place???!
I believe there is no "original" keyblade master, but there is the legend of the keyblade and of the person who weilds it.
there wasn't anyone who weided a keyblade before kh
by the way, riku was chosen first to be the keyblade master, but when he chose to go the dark side, it went to sora instead :)

sinharvest_angel

ooh thank u for pointing out the obvious, oh and btw all u did was repeat what we said, and how do u know that no one weilded a keyblade b4 kh, in atlantica, king tridon was all like the keyblade brought destruction, OBVIOUSLY he has seen it b4, and maybe the weilder was evil, and thats what gave tridon that impression, now why do i think that an evil person weilded it b4, becasue yes u were actually right, riku was the original keyblade master, but when he turned to darkness it went to sora, now in hb (at this point riku is basically engulfed in darkness) the blade goes bak to riku, b/c his heart was stronger, u can't assume that no one didnt weilde it b4

Lil_RiKu

Hey Punk you pick a wrong day to post because i am back.Listen I like theories it keeps me happy but bhk is a Shell of sora.Once sora became a heartless bhk was made t keep th balnce of liht and dark.but somehow Sora came back Thus no need for BhK.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
biggamerjh said:
Ok now this is kind of wierd but just look at it with an open mind. KH2 there is a lot of talk about the present being some sort of element or theme so then maybe the past is to. Could the BHK be the original key blade wielder and Sora is his reincarnation (like his soulreborn) and the memories Namie is unlocking/ restoring are those of the BHK. not much evidence but a unique idea... maybe a bit dumb though.
present isnt meant as in past and future it is meant as a plane where all the powers exist as 1.......and BHK looks around the same age or younger than sora.............and i doubt the reincarnation part because when some1 is a reincarnation that means the original person died already

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
UltimaPharoh said:
But if he's the original den how come da keyblade didnt go to him first????! i mean, Sora got it in destiniy islands, so wat.....did riku choose da dark side rite den and den?????!
when it went in search of riku is the part wen he was surrounded by the darkness then a light appears and since riku was being taken into the darkness it went to sora so riku was the original key weilder

sinharvest_angel

Lil_RiKu said:
Hey Punk you pick a wrong day to post because i am back.Listen I like theories it keeps me happy but bhk is a Shell of sora.Once sora became a heartless bhk was made t keep th balnce of liht and dark.but somehow Sora came back Thus no need for BhK.

i dont care whether ur back or not, or if theories make u happy, dont tell me how to post, get a freaking life other then telling others what to do, if u like theories then dont go around saying that bhk is a shell or confirming crap that is not true, cause quite frankly i know a ton of ppl who will prove u wrong, the bhk being a shell is a thoery SO DONT CONFIRM IT (especilally if u are so found of theories)

wrong day to post!

Oblivion14

Namine to BHK: "You were never supposed to exist, really"

Quote from e3 video translation, and noone knows what the bhk is, they just guess and call it a fact, rather than a theory, like this guy here:

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Lil_RiKu said:
BHK can't be a Shell, because you need to have a Heart to weild a Keyblade and yet BHK can weild TWO.

SOOOOO, that totallys destroys the fact that BHK is Sora's Shell....

chosen destiny

i dont think bhk could be sora in a past life. i think that bhk is the other side of soras heart though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back