• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK & Sora (appearance)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku146

Ok here's my theory about Sora and BHK. See when Sora in Hollow Bastian became a heartless and consumed by it. IT was like he was a zombie. Then he remembered of having feelings of her and memories deep deep inside. So when he became a heartless his light side was in another dimension (light or dark) Twilight or something. So it came back and he was back to himself. But when he came back its like there is another him. BHK. he looks like him though. But he wears white clothing and stands at Twilight Town... So maybe BHK might be Sora in another way........

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Man, what's with you idiots? Are you all vision impaired, or just saying it 'cause everyone else is?

BHK and Sora do NOT LOOK ALIKE! They bear no resemblence what-so-ever. That is, unless you count the fact they both have blue eyes...but almost everyone in KH has blue eyes.

Seriously, you people are morons. Saying BHK looks like Sora is like saying (this must be my 10th time saying this...) Mickey Mouse looks like Peter Pan. It couldn't be further from the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back