• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bhk`s clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firen

sorry if this is old but if you look at this picture then will you see that he has the typical org members aoutfit

up75255.jpg

U

understatement

i guess this was a misstake just shout a mod to close one of these 4 ya

K

Kegluneq

Well hes got the black under his white jacket if thats what you mean but he probably got those clothes from a shop in Twilight town.

helios

Bronze Member
So what are you trying to get to there is no theory or anything behind what you are saying kid people start getting pissed about stuff like this i suggest you hurray and explain yourself real quick.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
No no no no no, he has a point!!!

Look under his clothes. The black attire of all the other Unkowns. He has that in his real outfit, yet I never noticed it...

Now you remember the other picture KHU just released? Where you see Sora as a child holding hands with BHK? Well, BHK has Unkown clothes on in that picture...:cool:

Or I am mistaking reaaaally bad. But check it out yourself for a sec.

Here is the pic:

up752561oz.jpg

Vzam

Bronze Member
stop blabbering about him developing a new attire all of a sudden in the first screenshot. I see no change.

bhk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back