• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bhk really bugs me!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
okay, with this new trailer we see bhk with kingdom key. does that meen that when we saw him with obliv. and oath k. it was like a drive mode? or does he always fight like that? and why did he get the kingdom key?
can he change keyblades like sora? is he playable then? could he not be dwu?

and what the heck is is name???

EverlastingLight

Uh... OK, let me explain in the best way I can...

1) As far as we know, The BHK is Sora's other half, and he's the Dual Weilder.
2) We don't know if we he's a playable character or not (as far as I know).
3) We don't know his name, or otherwise we wouldn't be calling him "The BHK" or "Blondie".

Correct me if I'm wrong.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
1) As far as we know, The BHK is Sora's other half, and he's the Dual Weilder.
yes he is the dual weilder, but there is no proof that he sora's other half, hence the fact he would be sayinf you can't see me!
2) We don't know if we he's a playable character or not (as far as I know).
i think it was confirmed...

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
1 - BHK is confirmed to be playable by nomura in one of his interviews. And i have the proof

This is a quote from the KHU Ultimania book or something like that

At the end of Riku's story we see a young kid standing in Twilight Town. Who is he?
He is a new character to appear in KH2 and he holds a very important part to play, too. I will refrain from too much detail but he is to be a playable character. Besides him, many of the secret characters from the previous installment's secret movies will appear in KH2. I plan to explain what the situations depicted in the secret movies signify.

2 - I believe that he is the DWU. And why hey have the Kingdom Key, nobody can really answer that question. But if i remember, in DD, when he pass the Oblivion to the BFU/Riku he take out the Kingdom Key. The answer for this? In KH2.

3 - I doub that he was in Drive mode.

4 - Theres not name for him right now. Only we know him as BHK or Blondie.

DragonRider1234

BHK has a new suprise every time we see him. that is wat makes him so mysterious. we know so liitle about him. that is wat makes him cool to have a main topic on because we dont know if we are right or wrong. wat i wanna no is y when he lunged at the guy, his blade phased thru him?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Actually..bhk being somehow apart of Sora is still true as far as we know...SE wants him to be big...plus he has the Kingdom Key...how else can you explain it?

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
doesnt BHK bug us all tho? i mean he brings about him so many question that cannot be answered. if we knew more about him he wouldnt bug us as much now would he? as to why he has theekingdom key ..i think he 'borrowed' it from sora er namine let him use it [when they were talking in the white room..] and he gets the other two later on some how in some way...hey but does that mean that we wont get oblivion and oathkeeper back in kh2!?! those were my fav keyblades..T-T snappers..stupid BHK

DARK AVATAR

Website
myspace.com
Actually, my friend has a Kingdom Hearts magazine from Japan, and it confirms that his name is Tykin, or Tyson, one of those I forgot. And I think that he is another side of Sora's heart, that is the only thing that really makes sense to me, and explains why he has the kingdom key, as well as the oathkeeper and oblivion.

EverlastingLight

Tykin or Tyson? Hmm... interesting. Never in my life would I have thought of that.

It was confirmed that blondie was playable? See, I don't pay attention to these things! *slaps forehead*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back