• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bhk In Com?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira Haro

Unknown
The picture is one of the endless things Square-Enix is doing to the fans to torture them into making them their mindslaves to do biddings such as rob from banks, set fires to schools, and try to assassinate the president so that Shigeru Miyamoto could kick in and make the United States an atheist monarchy.

D

Divine Slayer

In short, no. Everyone who beats Sora's Story and Reverse Rebirth can see it.

Sora'sProtector

OMG! BHK IS IN THE GAME!

BHK2.jpg

just kidding, that would be so cool if there was some type of cheat to play as him though...........

Sharingan

Yeah that would be cool, unfortunately there isn't. And the BHK appearing in KH:CoM isn't such a big deal. It was a short scene that was barely animated.

S

Sora key master

yup thats him i thought i would unlock him after that and get to be him but didnt and i got pretty mad after that

D

dark mew

i don,t beilieve his name start with a k. plus he will be a playable character just for a short time

Sora'sProtector

He will be playable. he was about to fight axel, and it had that kind of veiw that you would go behind him, and play.

S

Shadow Keyblade

You see the pictures after you beat Reverse/rebirth mode.It's just something extra you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back