• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK connection to sora's?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_123

Quote:
Q: During this game, Twilight Town is presented as being: "A town built out of the memories of Sora's otehr side."

A: Yes. But, let's just say it's not a town that is in SOra's own memories. It's not that Sora has any memory of that town but... hmmmm... there is a link. It is a very important part in KH2 so it's difficult to explain.

i was reviewing nomura's interview about CoM, and found this. at first i thought why is nomura talking about sora, when they asked about 'sora's other side', and then it hit me, what if BHK has a connection with sora. i know that many expeculate that BHK is his own person, but this just proves otherwise, and also about how he's sora's shell..... well the translations that we have seen about BHK says that he's 'not existing' or 'shouln't exist', which means that he's not sora's shell, and since none of this apply to BHK what connection do you think BHK has with sora...and about BHK being sora's darkside, how does it compare to riku being twilight.

door_to_the_ligh

Maybe the "shouldnt exist" or "not existing" parts just mean that BHK is a special nobody, in the same way that sora is special : hes got a keyblade.
And theres not too many people gifted with keblades, so maybe its just to point out that hes unlike a normal nobody: that is that the others arent shadows of a keyblade master...
but if u want my opinion, i dont think that BHK is soras darkside...i thinks the black & white duds AND the fact that he uses both oblivion and oathkeeper AND the fact that he lives in twilight town make it clear that he aint for darkness only...but hey, thats just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back