• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bhk and the other side of Soras heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusDarkHalf

Well by now if you didn't now bhk is the other side of Sora's heart go to www.khultimania.com to see.
In the japp. verson the unknown says you are incomplete and you haven't meet him yet meaning what?..... his darkside or the Bhk? I think it is the bhk but in dd he is talking to the guy on the beach who went through the rock..... so im at a roadblock. It has to be Bhk because it is the other side to his heart... I dont know what will happen when they meet but I think they meet later in the game. One more thing what do you think will happen they will join toghter to become complete? I think thats what happened to diz and ansem the other side to the good king ansem and the one who followed the darkness the other side of his heart. Plus in com unknowns said he was and wasn't Ansem meaning he was complete.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
there's no guarantee that the BHK is light. I'm gonna stick with the theory that he's the inbetween exsistence, so he has it's powers. In my opinion it's, Light, Dawn, Darkness. And yes Dawn, Riku mentions it at the end of COM because that's the path he chose.

A

Audo

Ok first i think you mean www.kh2.co.uk. It has never been confirmed that BHK is sora's other side/other side of sora's heart. In KH:FM the EM NEVER said "you have not met him yet" It never said that at all! He said "Your not complete..." "Let me test your strength!"
So all and all your theory is wrong sorry
EDIT: Oh an about the DiZ Ansem thing, They said that because DiZ is Ansem's Shell

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
wha....... who are you speaking to riku person. anyway, nothing's been confirmed on your theories either, but no one's saying they're wrong are they, well unless they're absolutely ludacris, but that's besides the point

Clouds_hikari

Oblivion Bringer said:
wha....... who are you speaking to riku person. anyway, nothing's been confirmed on your theories either, but no one's saying they're wrong are they, well unless they're absolutely ludacris, but that's besides the point

my thoughts exactly

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
like i say riku man, nothing's BEEN CONFIRMED! though this is a nice guess, keep it to yourself until we got proof.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Okay people, Let the Official BHK Theory Prover Wronger prove this wrong....

Well by now if you didn't now bhk is the other side of Sora's heart go to www.khultimania.com to see.

First of all you go the website....WRONG. But most of all....you got this whole sentence wrong. So sad :(

In the japp. verson the unknown says you are incomplete and you haven't meet him yet meaning what?..... his darkside or the Bhk?

He never said "You haven't met him yet". And how would Sora darkside be roaming around?

I think it is the bhk but in dd he is talking to the guy on the beach who went through the rock..... so im at a roadblock.

Please tell me that you are not serious with this. Are you seriously serious with this? The BHK is not the SU. The EM has a better chance of being him. Second of all even IF the BHK was one of the characters on the beach and based on what you said he would be the GEU...which he ISN'T BTW.

It has to be Bhk because it is the other side to his heart... I dont know what will happen when they meet but I think they meet later in the game.

We don't even know IF they meet at all. And your first sentence is wrong....

One more thing what do you think will happen they will join toghter to become complete?

Hmmm lets see. The BHK is wielding keyblades....therefore he has a heart. He has a physical form....so he has a shell. Sora wields a keyblade....therefore he has a heart. Sora has a physical form....Therefore he has a shell or atleast a body..... Now how can 2 heart + 2 shells join together to be complete?

I think thats what happened to diz and ansem the other side to the good king Ansem and the one who followed the darkness the other side of his heart.

Wow. How long did it take you to write this and did you play CoM? DiZ is Ansem's body and soul...his shell. Ansem is a heart. There is no "good" Ansem. And the reason I say "good" is because DiZ is Twilight and Ansem is Darkness. There is no Light Ansem which is what you are obviously referring to as "good king Ansem". Also it was never confirmed that Ansem was a king.

A

Audo

Im a little confused with the you guys referring someone as riku person seeing as how me and the topic creator both have riku in our names so who are you tlking to?
Im going to assumer thats to me, First I dont make theries i just disprove them (not as good as KL but hey I try) and if I did make theories I would appreciate if people told me if it was wrong and why. It helps people realise and make you/me make better theories. I was also talking to RikusDarkHalf.
like i say riku man, nothing's BEEN CONFIRMED! though this is a nice guess, keep it to yourself until we got proof.
Now im hoping your talking to RikusDarkHalf or else your not very smart because everything that I said was confirmed.
Ya that all sorry for bothering you lol

flamelord5

Ansem lives inside of riku, hes not his own heart anymore, hes just whats leftover from what he had planted inside of riku, DiZ is the body and mind of Ansem, and maybe Ansem gets riku's heart inside DiZ or something

Milh_Amethyz

Dis is just a Theory

BHK is Sora's replica.... Think about it. If the dark has a replica so does the light to....
In KH-CoM you will fight with Vaxen the scientis who created the RR or Riku's Replica and foght twice...
In the Reverse/Rebirth Vaxen will fight Riku to gather some data from Ruki...
And there is scene where (I dont know his name but i recognize his face) a man talking to Axel, the man is looking for Sora's data...
So may be Vaxen gathered some data from sora too from their first meeting...
May be thats the reason why BHK can hold two Keyblades one for him and the other one is the luky charm from kairi the "Oathkeeper"...
And may be BHK's role in the game is to defeat the real Sora just like the RR did...

Deafet the real on to become the Original...

flamelord5

how could BHK be sora's replica? they dont look alike the way riku and RR looked. it doesnt make any sense either, because BHK is protecting sora, not trying to destroy him

Edit-- and by the way, riku isnt darkness, if you played through CoM, and RR is also dead...

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Dis is just a Theory

BHK is Sora's replica.... Think about it. If the dark has a replica so does the light to....
In KH-CoM you will fight with Vaxen the scientis who created the RR or Riku's Replica and foght twice...
In the Reverse/Rebirth Vaxen will fight Riku to gather some data from Ruki...
And there is scene where (I dont know his name but i recognize his face) a man talking to Axel, the man is looking for Sora's data...
So may be Vaxen gathered some data from sora too from their first meeting...
May be thats the reason why BHK can hold two Keyblades one for him and the other one is the luky charm from kairi the "Oathkeeper"...
And may be BHK's role in the game is to defeat the real Sora just like the RR did...

Deafet the real on to become the Original...

Vexen is dead. And I doubt they could easily replicate what's in Sora's heart that makes him a keyblade wielder.

Milh_Amethyz

Edit-- and by the way, riku isnt darkness, if you played through CoM, and RR is also dead...

Have u played the Reversed/Rebirth where in you control Riku as ur main CHARACTER of the KH-CoM Flamelord?
let me tell u something that makes Riku "THE DARK" there is scene where two member of the organization talking about riku and sora... They said....

"If we couldn't get the Light" which is Sora
"We'll get the Dark" and that is Riku...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back