• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Wielder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

BHK-25 said:
i was just expressing a opinion and sora only can drive because of his suit
Meh, true... But it's still kickass! I wonder what his next outfit will be.

BHK-25

imagine if yensid and merlin use their magic to create a new outfit....imagine if roxas had a magical outfit too =)

O

Oberon

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo______________________________________00000000000000000000000000000000000000

The M.C.

JTTW
maybe its cause roxas had 2 keyblades? or maybe sora was a little tired that day, not enough sleep. hehe >>but really, probably a lot in his mind and/or confusion.

BHK-25

maybe its cause roxas had 2 keyblades? or maybe sora was a little tired that day, not enough sleep. hehe >>but really, probably a lot in his mind and/or confusion.

ok but i think sora could not resist to the power of the strikes roxas was delivering

BHK-25

another think came to my mind now. how could roxas fight sora if he was inside him??

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Now to think of it, did riku ever truley fight sora(one on one keyblade battle, excluding the xenohart's heartless invasion.) No so we really don't know.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Roxas, in my opinion, is quite the better keyblader. Sora has had the keyblade for over a year, and he's fought often with it, while Roxas has fought with it for probably less than a quarter of that time. (Or less, since he was put into the fake twilight town not long after he joined the organization, which wasn't long after he was created).

Yet, Sora only won because Roxas had forgotten about the fact that Sora can call the keyblade back to him. Given some time, or a rematch, Roxas would win.

BHK-25

Yet, Sora only won because Roxas had forgotten about the fact that Sora can call the keyblade back to him. Given some time, or a rematch, Roxas would win.

roxas had won that battle but when roxas let his guard down and made that pose sora made that atack

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
BHK-25 said:
but donald and goffy said sora disapeared in front of then
Well..then i Dont F***ING know.....I heard it was a battle of the mind....or maybe..Roxas transported them to that Awakening place where they fought..in Sora's mind..AH SH** now I'm confused..lol..*and hungry*

BHK-25

if anyone has any theorie about the fight how they got there or how roxas appeared there feel free to post then

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
I think the battle was a bit unfair. Roxas has two keyblades. Only if Sora was a truly great swordsman, would he be able to win. I think it'd be pretty equally matched if they both were able to dual wield.

EDIT: I think Sora was transported to an area in his memory possibly. Haha. I'm not really sure.

O

Oberon

trinitysora said:
shut your mega s%i@ whole thats my opinion mega bum sorry for the spam :mad:
Well i'm so sorry for liking a game that is ACTUALLY GOOD!

EDIT: KH2 is good, but when you diss a game that is WAYYYY better than KH will ever be, you are in for a looooong ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back