• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best place to level up all summons? (And a really good Final would be good too)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Penguinator

I'm gonna level up all my summons (which I have never used before...rofl). I have beaten the game, so, what would be the best place for all of them? Or even specific places for each would help.

Also, what are the BEST places for final? In TWTNW, I get like...7xp per run...which makes me go crazy. Is there a place where I can get...like...5x that amount?

Thanks for your help.

dylmurhaha

The Penguinator said:
I'm gonna level up all my summons (which I have never used before...rofl). I have beaten the game, so, what would be the best place for all of them? Or even specific places for each would help.

Also, what are the BEST places for final? In TWTNW, I get like...7xp per run...which makes me go crazy. Is there a place where I can get...like...5x that amount?

Thanks for your help.
look at my thread down the page.. /sigh.. i dont think anyone has looked at it yet- it is really good for what your looking for

sephiroth_024

i have a great stradegy to lvl up summons fast and easy, i found this out on my own, go into the dungoun of beasts castle and summon the genie, turn him into master form, and go into the next room with all teh gargoyle heartless, wait till his guage is just half empty and use the limit he does just finish it all and by the time its done the half a guage that was left is gone and its the next gauge, when all the gargoyles die they drop the 1 drive orbs, just pick up enough to get the guage back up to the number it was before, then let it go back down one, then get more to bring it up again and let it go down one more, since summons gain experience from every bar that goes down, its basically giving u 1 exp every time it goes back down one after making it go up for a second, its cheap but it workds great, and i was able to master my summons in like 10-20 min, and i had nvr used them before so i was able to get 6 lvls np

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back