• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Before Kingdom Hearts 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

*Caucasian*

How many of you are playing Kingdom hearts to remember the game and get ready for kh2?

Tenki

Heh, I accually restarted one on Expert and had troubles fighting Riku in Hollow Bastion. Then I lent the game to a friend to play. :p

chainlink12

in the last couple of weeks i played KH1 just to refresh myself on the plot, i also beat it, collected everything, and got my characters to the max levels for fun.

brainy_pigeon

Yup. It's my second Expert game!

Right now I'm in Atlantica, but I'm having trouble on the second Ursula fight.
-.- So, I just went to Halloween Town, I'll lock Atlantica later.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I already remember what happens in KH so I won't play it again. Although I wish I could play CoM.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Actually, Lol, I am playing both COM and KH right now. I really like replaying the game over and over. :p Although, as the days approach for the new game, it seems to get harder to concentrate on the other two games.:p

man_of_power

i'm playing KH over and over, but with some handicaps, like only using Kingdom Key, and using only Kingdom Key and no accessories

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I already finished playin KH last week, I think........Ill just wait it out by playin FFX......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back