• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Before I go ahead and buy a 3DS..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro

Awards
Do any of you guys think the original 3DS' price will drop even more with the release of the XL version?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
probably not, I think we'll see another price drop probably in a couple years. I mean they dropped it quiet a bit with the first price drop and I honestly think that 169.99 is a good price for it.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Yeah thats probably the only other option that you have right there, if you have a older DS model, they might have a deal where if you trade your old DS towards a new 3DS XL you get like 80 bucks or something. Otherwise the 169.99 isn't really that bad of a deal. Or you could always looks for a USED copy of a 3DS, my stores have a billion of them (lol literally).

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I believe Nintendo is currently either selling 3DS's at a loss, or very near to it, so I wouldn't expect a price drop for several years.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
kind of what Seraph said, maybe either a year to two years, if you are getting it for only KH DDD then I would just save your money up and get the XL, and enjoy the game on the big screen. But if there are more than one game, then I suggest getting the regular size one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back