• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Before anyone post any thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightkeeper05

THis will be closed, I dont care, but lets get something straight. Where are u folks getting the false info from? Look before even postng to see if even can post a topic, because as i see, many of the so called new threads are truly old. Only bring up the old post if you have something new to add are found proof to kep it alive. And for the false info:

(Exp. There is no Ultima, and Dark drives!!!!) Becarful where u get your so called source's. This is just to save u folks from getting flamed, and get off your computer crying. And for the people who are flaming the people who are not giveing info, but just stating a theroy, dont even bother going into it then. Alright folks lolhave a nice day.

Lightkeeper05

lol i want it to be closed.I just want peolpe to stop with the false info and late info and keep them from feeling stupid are knocked around beause of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back