• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Because Nothing Else Matters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
After the boy had apologized for knocking into Nátas he didn't even acknowledge him. Instead, his crimson-red eyes that held a slit for a pupil, followed Zack as he rigidly walked away from him. This only increased the demon's smile. In that brief moment of coming into contact with the Darkness-born human, he could feel a great swell of energy within him. It was a power the could, perhaps, match his own. An unsettling thought; which was why this boy, and any other of the Chosen Seven, had to be destroyed before they realized the powers they held and thwat Lucifer's plans.

Pushing off against the wall, the Fire Demon began to follow the human at a steady pace. With his head still tilted downwards, it appeared as though he was staring at the ground when he walked. Actually, his eyes were closed. Now, how would one manage to see where they are headed with closed eyes? His senses, of course! Using only a minamized portion of the otherworldly power he possesed, Nátas was able to follow Zack easily.

As he neared Zack, the demon stopped short and, for the first time, looked up. His eyes were wide, not with fright, but surprise. He'd just felt something very peculiar, but very familiar at the same time. After a while of pondering what it was, the demon's lips curled in disgust. An Angel was now among them. Kaze.
-------
"Uhh," bringing up her arms to shield her eyes, Taelva stopped as well. A gust of wind, both powerful and gentle at the same time, blew suddenly. Strands of her long, snow-white hair billowed all about her as the breeze danced. Just as suddenly as it had come, it died down. No wind blew at all. "Strange..." she mused aloud.

Deciding it was nothing more than just the wonder of nature, the young woman looked both ways before crossing the street. Night had fallen by now, but the woman didn't mind. It added more mystery, which made her walks home much more enjoyable. However, on this night mystery would turn into horror.

Reaching the other side of the street an uneasy feeling gripped at Taelva's shoulders. She couldn't quite place the sensation, but she knew she didn't like it one bit. A chill was sent through her body, and she crossed her arms over her stomach. Why did she feel like this? Looking down the sidewalk she saw a man, who looked rather shady. Was this feeling eminating from him? A little frightened, the woman stood where she was, trying to conceal herself behind a tree that rested beside her.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin stared out the window. 'This night is strange....' she thought. 'what is it that's making me so uneasy? Nothing strange happened today, except for me hearing things....'
"I've got it! There arn't any stars out tonight, even though it's new moon!" she said to her self, "It's just hte dark that's making me paranoid...."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
As Zack continued to quikly walk away he was positive something was following him. Something different from before. Stronger. Zack was a little freaked out but now he was calming down. When he went to see who was there he saw nothing. But he could've sworn that he saw that cloaked man here and there. But guessed it was his imagination and continued walking.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Kaze brought his arms to rest at his sides. He felt relieved and relaxed, now that he had been able to use his natural powers. Loosely affixed papers had flown all over the place, and trash had found resting places on the balconies of apartments.

But who cared? Kaze certainly didn't. This wasn't his world, the problems weren't his. Ah, apathy. Earth held many emotions for the angel as well, for in Paradise, one did not have need of emotions other than happiness and eternal love.

It made for a dreary lifestyle.

As Kaze allowed his pent-up energy to disippate into the air, a new sense assaulted him.

A demon was here. Kaze did not care as to whatever the vile creature's name might be - all that mattered was that a demon was here, in the same street, no less. Servants of the Devil. He shuddered with disgust as the name crossed his mind.

He had only come to Earth to release himself, however, and had no interest in starting a fight. The best he could hope for was to avoid the demon while creating small dust-devils.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Where ever Kaze was, he wouldn't let that damned Angel interfere with the plans. He had a job to do, after all. It was instructed to him, and his other Element-bond accomplices too, by the Head Hancho himself. If the Patriarch Angels discovered their plans all would be ruined. Satan's goal would never come to pass, so long as the Chosen Seven were alive.

After regaining his composure, set to go after Zack, Nátas caught himself before he even took a step. When he had first spied Zack he'd sensed another of the Seven nearby. She was much closer now, on his side of the street as well. Again, his lips curved upwards in a sinister smile as the scent of uneasiness waffed from the young woman. Her's was much stronger than this boy's, and the Demon already began to imagine the fun he could have with her; the things he could do to her!
----------

A good few minutes had passed since Taelva had reached the other side of the street, only to be met with an unsettling feeling. After she'd seen the lone man in a trench-coat, she'd done the best she could to remain behind the tree that rested by her side. The young woman couldn't quite place why this great feeling of uneasiness had taken hold, but she couldn't help but feel it came from that man... whoever he was. Taelva was going to trust her instincts on this one. Never in life had she felt so uneasy walking home, as she did on this night.

Deciding that man must have at least be a few metres away by now, hopefully starting on his way somewhere else, Taelva inched away from the safety of the tree. What she saw next frightened her tremendously. Now leaning against the tree, tossing a silver coin up and down, was the stranger! When her pale blue eyes had fallen upon him, the woman had gasped aloud and leapt back. This only raised a deep chuckle within the man's throat.

"Boo," he said. The stranger's voice was deep, yet surprisingly smooth and articulate. Both frightening and beautiful at the same time.

"Oh...uhh..." Taelva was at a loss of words. What was she supposed to say? Or do?! Run, scream, laugh, cry, dodge bullets? "You...scared me..."

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
As Kaze stepped onto the sidewalk on the opposite side of the street, a thought hit him. The demon would not linger as long as this one had if it's sole goal was to steal the innocents. It was here for another purpose.

He vaguely remembered something about a group of mortals assigned to each element on the Earth - he hadn't really been paying attention, as he had been watching the clouds shape themselves on the Earth. They were important to the archangels, however.

With a sigh, he supposed that he would go to the mortal (there was only one, right? Ah well. It didn't matter) that was surely in imminent danger from the demon. Thrusting his hands inside his pockets, the good-looking, blue eyed, blonde-haired angel pretended that he was just wandering the streets at the late hour, seemingly not caring that he was walking into what may possibly have already been turned into a hellhole.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin woke up with a jolt, having seen what the demons would do in her nightmares. "It was only a dream... Thank the gods..." she muttered, puling on a cloak. "Maybe the cool night air will clear my head."

((Srry guys, massive writers block.))

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Is it alright if I join,but if I made a character can he be like a mortal,and he was one of the children they stole,and his powers got him free but he was turned part demon?If so hold a spot for Fire Mortal.If not hold a spot for air demon.))

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
"I'm sorry," Nátas told Taelva, the remnants of a chuckle still in his voice. No longer using the tree for support he stood erect, no longer tossing the coin up and down. Instead, he had his hands shoved in his trench-coat pockets.

Lazily watching her he could sense the unease the buzzed around her body. She may not yet realize whom this man was, at the present, but she could sense that something was wrong. To the young woman this demon appeared to be a man in his mid-twenties. He had thick, raven-black hair that held a red tint when caught in the light, that was cut to the nape of his neck. His bangs threatened to cover his eyes, which he willed to appear normal. However, to those with a trained eye his eyes were anything but normal. Coloured crimson, the demon had slitted pupils in the centre of his iris. Other than that, he had a somewhat good looking face, and underneath his trench-coat he wore an ensamble of black.

"I didn't mean to frighten you," the demon continued to say. "I just couldn't help but notice a lovely young lady, such as yourself, walking unaccomanied at night."

"I'm quite capable of walking home on my own. I've done it many times before. Also, it's no later than 8:30," she pointed out.

"Oh, forgive me," he said, taken aback. "I- " but here Nátas stopped short. Something had caught his attention. Whatever it was he had detected before he saw it, but when his eye pinpointed the cause, his eyes narrowed in fury. No more than a block away he saw him: Kaze, the archangel.

"What?" follwing his line of vision Taelva looked behind to see the source of this man's alarm and saw Kaze as well. "Who is that?"

"Not a good man," Nátas answered, seizing this to his advantage. "You'd better come with me."

"What? Why?!"

"You'd rather stay here and find out?" he said, turning to leave. As he expected the human began to follow him. Perfect.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Kaze looked up, his eyes half-closed with tiredness. Sometimes it was not to his advantage that he was an Air angel - he was frequently off in his own world, and never really paid attention to what was important. He supposed that in that sense, he wasn't all that reliable. Ah well. He was content.

He caught sight of the demon, leading a woman away with him. Kaze could feel the power resonating from her. Hm. Yeah. She was one of the important ones.

"Hey," he called, running his hand through his hair confidently, his eyes still half-closed, but now in arrogance. "How d'you know he's not a rapist?" he smiled an enchanting half smile with perfectly white teeth.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Well, she certaintly hadn't thought of that! This greatly startled Taelva. In all her life she had made the right decisions, and she knew that following a stranger wasn't the right one. So why had she done it? The thought sent chills up the woman's spine, and she stepped away from Nátas. What if he was? He certainly met the description of one, or even a pyschotic-killer.

But she couldn't admit she was wrong. She just couldn't! Turning, to face the very handsome youngman who had followed them, she asked: "And how do I knwo you're not one as well?" How could he? This man was very angelic, by the look of him. So innocent and pure... Taelva didn't know how right she was.

He was fuming now. How dare this blasted Angel interfere with this? If he hadn't been trying to lure this human away he'd use all his Hell-given powers to singe the wings right off him! Instead, Nátas remained calm and didn't say a word. How could he slip his way out of this one and still have his prize?

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
"Do I look like a rapist?" Kaze said. He stopped, now only feet away from the group. Natas' anger didn't seem to phase him. What mattered was getting the girl away from him. Foul creature. He was convinced that his testimony alone would convince the woman that he was telling the truth. Why would he lie?

He called upon a soft, unnaturally warm breeze to blow in their direction, tossing Kaze's hair about, making him look even better (in his opinion) than he had already.

"Demons prowl the night." he said simply, looking directly at Natas. Then Kaze's eyes sort of glazed over as he began to daydream what would happen next.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
As Zack walked down the street, he felt an unusually warm breeze. He turned around, "That's odd." He said, "It's usually a lot colder thing time of day. He then thought, "I don't know why, but I think I should see what's causing this wind. If anything. But I think it's coming from that creepy cloacked man I bumped into......Oh well......here I go." And with that he turned around and ran, quietly, towards the wind's origin point.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Alright thanks.)) Yin Yang

Name:Fayt
Character type:mortal
Apperance:
Element:Fire
Job Description:Controls the element of fire and and produce it.
Personality:Cold and sacastic to everyone.
history:when he was young the people that stole children got him.He was able to ecsacpe with his abilitys,but they did turn him half demon.He got back to his home only to see his home parents were dead.He now travels the world trying to get rid of these men.

((Sorry I forgot about them.))

Last edited:

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Fayt walked quietly down an alley looking at a map"Hm so is this it?" asked FAyt to himself."Must be." said Fayt as it turned dark.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
"Demons..." Was this guy being serious, or was he speaking metaphorically? Honestly; Taelva couldn't tell which. With the conclusion that this guy could simply not be a rapist, she took a studder-step towards him. The woman's curiosity had grown greatly.

"I'm sorry," she said, as though her hearing was a little off. "I don't quite understand what you mean." Hesitantly she took a look back at the stranger who told her to follow him. After a quick glance she returned her pale-blue gaze back to Kaze.

For a while Nátas hadn't said a word. Instead, he kept his furious, demonic-eyes locked on Kaze. He hated this Angel, in particular, from all th rest. With his pretty-boy looks he could sweep any human off their feet. This wouldn't faze the demon, though. He would see that his mission be complete. But with an Archangel present, and one of the Chosen Seven here Nátas knew he couldn't stand against them. Instead, he smirked at Kaze and, as quiet as the wind, vanished into the darkness.

Taelva didn't even notice.

C

Crasendolls

in an alie way The Stu and his freind sat against the wall. "So you used to be a demon". "Yeah you see they didnt really like me down there i was to human for them they sent me packin and well here i am". "Man your not joken either that or your so crazy your mind actually think it really happened. Come on lets go you can stay with me tonight". They went to the mans apartment his wife and his kids ran to him stu jst smiled. After aquintences where made they went off to sleep un aware of the trouble they all would face in the morning.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
OOC: FINALLY! The forums are back! And I can reply to my beloved RP. . .:3

IC: Kaze smiled, revealing his white teeth once again as the woman stepped towards him. His eyes returned to their natural liveliness as action began. Really, he had been expecting a fight - who knew how temperamental demons were these days - and he was surprised when the demon didn't do anything to stop her.

"Satan has manifested himself inside the hearts of corrupted mortals, feeding on their pain and hate. These are the murderers, the rapists, the demons." He never took his deep blue eyes away from the flickering red of the demon's as he spoke.

He was about to say more, but the demon disappeared with a none-too-pleasing smirk before Kaze could say his perfected insult. The angel naturally attributed it to his good looks and overwhelming power. No demon would stand a chance against him!

With this in mind, his smile widened.

"But you are safe now! The evil has passed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back