• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

beating vexen 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxia11

i'm close to beating the game.
i'm at twilight town but i cant
beat vexen there. Does anyone
have any tips?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
If your only at Vexen's second form then your not close to beating the game.

Whenever he makes the signal showing that he's about to freeze you,(I think it's a retarded laugh or something) dodge roll. Also, use alot of level 0 and 9 cards to counter his attack and then just bash him continuously.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Use the slight "Mega Flare", it's hurts him a lot. And also, like Laughing Man said, use 0 cards to do card breaks. 9 cards won't work for 3 combined cards, only 0 cards or a higher 3 combined card combo.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Ya, ice attakcs just heal him, but I think you already know that. Like I said, use Mega Flare. And don't do too much 3 card combos.

Marluxia11

If your only at Vexen's second form then your not close to beating the game.

Whenever he makes the signal showing that he's about to freeze you,(I think it's a retarded laugh or something) dodge roll. Also, use alot of level 0 and 9 cards to counter his attack and then just bash him continuously.

I already beat him guys
thx for the help
btw now im at 13f
now i AM close to beating the game

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I already beat him guys
thx for the help
btw now im at 13f
now i AM close to beating the game

Level 13? Is that even possible?

You still have to kill Riku Replica (Battle #3), Darkside, Riku Replica (Battle #4), Larxene, Axel, Marluxia, and Marluxia Redux.

The on Reverse Rebirth, you still have to beat Dragon Maleficent, Ansem(Battle #1), Jafar, Parasite Cage, Captain Hook, Guard Armor, Vexen, Riku Replica (Battle #1), Ursula, Hades, Trickmaster, Oogie Boogie, Lexaeus, Darkside, Riku Replica (Battle#2), and then Ansem (Battle #2).

Then your done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back