• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beat the Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraox

Oathkeeper01 said:
I dont know.....some people need to lvl up cause sometimes.....there is sometimes a boss that is harder.....unless your really skilled!!......*cough*...unlike me....
Yep thats true for me i never used any ap boost on donald or goofy and i used them all on Sora and my it is so easy for me to kill heartless and nobodies. Like i have awsome air combos and ground ones like.

OrganazationChic

Website
www.xanga.com
i dnt mean to be rude....but if u siad u beat the game perfectly, you outta been up more then 100 hr. it took the creators 100 hr to beat it perfectly. and their pro's. so.... yah. i havn't even beat that game and it feels like i have. too much spoiling _-_' cha well, buh-bye.

Light is for the Brave, Darkness is for the Fearless,and Twilight is for the Deatermain...

by the way check out my blog at www.xanga.com/eyeofthelizard . i need ppl there k!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
MyInnerFred said:
Sometimes but most of the important level ups (like health boosts and drive boosts) are given to you by bosses.

thats true....I guess I just level up for other stuff.....like the Sephiroth battle....I guess thats it.....oh.. and the coliseum battles......yeah, your right..

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
OrganazationChic said:
i dnt mean to be rude....but if u siad u beat the game perfectly, you outta been up more then 100 hr. it took the creators 100 hr to beat it perfectly. and their pro's. so.... yah. i havn't even beat that game and it feels like i have. too much spoiling _-_' cha well, buh-bye.

Light is for the Brave, Darkness is for the Fearless,and Twilight is for the Deatermain...

by the way check out my blog at www.xanga.com/eyeofthelizard . i need ppl there k!

That is TOTALY bull. I managed to beat the game fully (100%) in about 45 hours. Most of it was just me having fun in general, if rushed I probably could have done faster. Note this is also on Proud. The only person that would spend 100+ hours on this game is a moron... Also a moron for thinking that it takes 100 hours to beat the game.

Soraox

MyInnerFred said:
That is TOTALY bull. I managed to beat the game fully (100%) in about 45 hours. Most of it was just me having fun in general, if rushed I probably could have done faster. Note this is also on Proud. The only person that would spend 100+ hours on this game is a moron... Also a moron for thinking that it takes 100 hours to beat the game.

yep im agreeing with him my friend beat the story of Kingdom Hearts 2 on proud mode in 28 hours( at one time he played it 14 hours straight) and he beat the game with the ultmia weapon so he could so easily finish the game 100% in a matter of hours and he has the final up to lvl 3 almost lvl 4

sora510

As good as the game was i'm a little disapointed in how short it was. Honestly 30 hrs for a sqauresoft game come on man...

Soraox

sora510 said:
As good as the game was i'm a little disapointed in how short it was. Honestly 30 hrs for a sqauresoft game come on man...
yeah and also its not squaresoft anymore its Square Enix

gannonreid

I beat it just a few hours ago, took me just over 36 hours (plus times between deaths and such) on Standard.

Some of the things I remember:

I have 86 Percent of the journal completed (I need to do one more Cup tournament, find treasure etc.

Healed Party Members 69 times
I had Mickey save me 3 times (that bastard stopped showing up after a while, lol).
Used Valor most at 19 times, Anti-Form Once
Summoned once (Peter Pan)

I completed all of the torn pages (probably one of the sweetest as in thoughtful world endings)

I might try to complete the journal to see the secret ending, I might not, as I have seen it in Japanese.

gannonreid

sora510 said:

I don't know what it is, but I was happy to beat it in 35 hours or so, probably because I just wanted to see the ending and such. Its a lot less complicated of a goal with a more complex story/backstory (for the most part) than an FF game. I feel satisfied by the game's length. I was dying to see the end tho ^ ^

Uyoku

(Beat it today!) took me 5 days on Easy mode. I beat all the bosses at Twtnw at level 45. I did not get the extra cutscene. The credits were sooooo long!!!

keybaldemasterme

i beated it today at like 5ish oohh! and i went into that heartless form twice! i was like woah! yeahyuh! haha (i didn`t die once in the whole game)

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
I beat it and my timer said 26hrs but i kept playing so i could max out my drive forms, so far my Final Form is at max level now im working on my other forms and im doing like tournaments at the Underdrome so now its at about 36hrs. But because of school it took me like 3 days

YORKEE

Website
www.freewebs.com
man all you guys suck.....u have waited for 4 long years fir kh2, and you beat it in less than 3 days...holy crap take your time and dont rush through it....ill bet you think ur so great because it didnt take u very long to beat the game....omfg!!!!

gannonreid

YORKEE said:
man all you guys suck.....u have waited for 4 long years fir kh2, and you beat it in less than 3 days...holy crap take your time and dont rush through it....ill bet you think ur so great because it didnt take u very long to beat the game....omfg!!!!

Regarding the last line, Not at all. I "rushed" because I was dying to see the ending :/ . I didn't care about rushing for boasting or crap like that. I got 36 hours from it and thouroughly enjoyed the ending. What's better is I can come back to it anytime now to play through it again to complete it. You really shouldn't make such general coments like that because not everyone does things for the same reason.

As it is though, on standard, I did 86 percent of the journal, I really don't see how the game could be much longer without doing things I really don't want to do (like maxing out levels, forms, etc) when I could beat it just the same at 36 hours. The only thing I may do is complete the short last 14 percent of the journal for the movie. That's it.

Plus, now it's back to TES 4: Oblivion! WooT!

titanjb

Website
titanjb.proboards57.com
YORKEE said:
I don't think i am great i wish i hadn't beat it yet

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
i beat at around 10:00 PST because I decided to not spend the hour to kill all the org members right then

keybaldemasterme

YORKEE said:

i don`t think i`m great or all that the game was of mostly cutscenes and on leval easy bosses.

Light Wielder

I beat it in like 3 days, man that last fight with Zemnas... Whew! That was fun! But yeah the game was a little short but when i think about playing Roxas again it feels long. I want to get the secret ending so i have to fight Sephiroth, that'll be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back