• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beat KH2, but STILL have questions!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Alright, I'll get straight to the point:

1: How does killing Xemnas fix everything?

2: Riku can Kairi got those Keyblades seemingly out of the blue. Why?

3: During the last game- we ended with the 3 heroes desparetly looking for "The Door to the Light". It's barely hinted at in the Final Scene! Sora didn't lock it or open it or nothing...remember what the voice said? "You are the One who will Open the Door to Light" or somethin'. I thought that's what KH2 was gonna be all about!

4: We never found out who the Mysterious Voice from KH is, did we?

5: Why did Sora forget about Sephiroth? Or is this just a plothole?

6: COM Ended with Riku and Mickey travelling together. Mickey even said "I want to see where that road goes". Why did they seperate then?

7: There are a few Mini-Games that only Roxas could do that I never did. Does that mean that I can never complete Jiminy's Journal?

8: Do you think Pete and Malificent died?

9: So who's original fault was it? Xemnas or Ansem's?

10: Roxas is a Nobody, but during the Prolouge, he seemed to go along just fine, except for a few nightmares here and there. I thought Nobodies couldn't feel?

11: Was the gateway that led Riku and Sora home like a Corridor of Light, instead of a Corridor of Darkness or what?

12: Do you think the worlds TRUELY at peace now?

13: Did Saix capture Kairi as bate?

14: Is the "Kingdom Hearts" that we see in this game the REAL one, or one created by Xemnas to harness the power of Hearts? I REALLY didn't understand all that.

Thanks to all who answer my questions ^_^, I really appriciate it.
And BTW Tron dancing during the credits was SO COOL! I almost cried laughing.

NiteHawk

No, probably not, but it got rid of a big threat.

We dont know at this time other then the fact they're keyblade weilders

3: During the last game- we ended with the 3 heroes desparetly looking for "The Door to the Light". It's barely hinted at in the Final Scene! Sora didn't lock it or open it or nothing...remember what the voice said? "You are the One who will Open the Door to Light" or somethin'. I thought that's what KH2 was gonna be all about!
He has yet to open it, and we dont know when that will be.

No we didnt.

Sephiroth wasnt in the story line, just an optional boss in the Collisium, so sora could have neer met him at all.

6: COM Ended with Riku and Mickey travelling together. Mickey even said "I want to see where that road goes". Why did they seperate then?
Mickey was probbaly trying to learn more about the organization, and riku was helping Diz

7: There are a few Mini-Games that only Roxas could do that I never did. Does that mean that I can never complete Jiminy's Journal?
No, check your journal again and then go to twilight town, just go up to one of the poster boards and do the mini games agian.

We dont know, probably.

Probably both.

10: Roxas is a Nobody, but during the Prolouge, he seemed to go along just fine, except for a few nightmares here and there. I thought Nobodies couldn't feel?
Who said being nobodies had a negative effect on them? He had those dreams because he was near sora, and Roxas is a special case, he's half of sora.

11: Was the gateway that led Riku and Sora home like a Corridor of Light, instead of a Corridor of Darkness or what?
We dont know yet.

No, Sora has yet to opent the door to light, thus heartless are still around

More or less.

14: Is the "Kingdom Hearts" that we see in this game the REAL one, or one created by Xemnas to harness the power of Hearts? I REALLY didn't understand all that.
There is a dispute about that.. I think he was creatign a door way to Kingdom Hearts ant not actually creating it... You can check out my theory if u want, its in my Signature.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I can answer and confirm a few of them.

#2 Riku's keyblade was created after he saw he still had light, and thus R2D was created. Kairi's was never really shown.

#4. Isn't that Mickey's voice? Or Diz's? I'm not sure....

#5. Right. Seph was an optional boss, and was involved in kh final Mix as cloud's darkness. Sora doesn't remeber him because he was an optional boss, so he very well could be avoided.

#8 If we couldn't kill them off so that they came back from the 2nd game, i doubt we'll ever kill them off. They were more or less vanquished.

#9 which Ansem? Xehanort or Diz? In kh2, Xemnas was trying to become a God by claiming Hearts, so he's at fault for the plot in kh2, Xehanort was at fault in kh1. Basically, whoever is at fault is the person who antagonizes Sora.

#10. Roxas, Namine and the Org 13 are special Nobodies whose hearts were so strong, the memories of being human were never lost. They remeber they were human, so they never lost their humanity and became monster-like.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
it atucally didnt fix anything except that they had to cuz he was trying to get ultimate power from kingdomhearts

^ answered

Haha no answer to that one cuz they totally strayed off the storyline
^ answered

in kh1 Sora never knew the enemy's name in the platinum match. seph appeared, sora won, and then seph just leaves

I would say this is that part Riku and Diz joined forces to awaken Sora and at the same time Riku took the form of Xehanort's heartless to battle Roxas. I just Riku wanted the king to leave or something (read the Ansem Reports to get an idea of the timeline and stuff)

^ answered

^ answered

fault for what? i would save Ansem's the Wise's 6 apprentices for continuing the experiments

hes a speical case like Namine who were created the same way as other Nobodies but have no qualities of one (Read Ansem Reports)

*shrugs*
*shrugs*

13: Did Saix capture Kairi as bait?
Axel captured her as bait so he could turn Sora into a heartless thus getting back his best friend. (Roxas) Saix and Xenmas need Sora to kill the heartless for them to complete KH so thats why Saix marks Axel as a traitor

I have no idea. i thought kh was that door at the end of kh1

got a question of my own
Right before you fight Saix hes says "Can i end this charade?" (or something like that) WHATz that suppose to mean!!?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Engulfed said:

1.killing xemnas got rid of the order and a big threat but they didnt even assure he was dead

2.riku's souleater turnt into his keyblade...............the souleater was acting like a middle-ground until riku was able and mature enough to weild a keyblade..........kairi's keyblade?????????????///

3.who knows.................

4.yea we did its mickey

5.sora never really met him

6.it explains it in the other ansem reports....and mickey explains..........later down the road they ran into DiZ and riku agreed to help him to bring back sora...........then he fought roxas and lost................then he fought roxas after startint to look like xehonart and won.................he told mickey to watch over sora for him..............

7.just go to twilight town and you can do them

8.no because malificent and more or less pete can control the heartless so it would be easy to stop them

9.technically its the his siux apprentices for taking the experiments to far but its ansems fault for starting the experiments and failing to stop his apprentices and failing to see the evil in their hearts

10.they cant...............but roxas was special just like namine...........

11.who knows

12.no

13.you could say that

14.this kingdom hearts is the real one................they say xemnas creation because he gathered the hearts to make it so big.................

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Thanks for all the info. Pretty helpful ^_^, awsomeness.

And about the Roxas Minigames, can I still do the "Cargo Climb"? or the "Mail Delivery"? I can't find them on the Job Board

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Engulfed said:
Thanks for all the info. Pretty helpful ^_^, awsomeness.

And about the Roxas Minigames, can I still do the "Cargo Climb"? or the "Mail Delivery"? I can't find them on the Job Board

there still there in the station heights section

skilled keyblada

he did open it, the door to light is what leads to what evryone wants i guess and soras heart must hav opened it which lead to destin islands.

4: We never found out who the Mysterious Voice from KH is, did we?mysterious voice: if u mean the one that says tied to the darkness etc: cant u tell by the voice, its ansem.

5: Why did Sora forget about Sephiroth? Or is this just a plothole?sephiroth was never in the japanese kh1 they made kh2 based off their version.

6: COM Ended with Riku and Mickey travelling together. Mickey even said "I want to see where that road goes". Why did they seperate then? riku left cuz ansem was troubling him, he obviosuly felt it was something he had to do on his own.

7: There are a few Mini-Games that only Roxas could do that I never did. Does that mean that I can never complete Jiminy's Journal? i guess so.... im not sure

8: Do you think Pete and Malificent died? i hope maleficent did lol

9: So who's original fault was it? Xemnas or Ansem's? both in a way i guess

10: Roxas is a Nobody, but during the Prolouge, he seemed to go along just fine, except for a few nightmares here and there. I thought Nobodies couldn't feel? that makes sense but, did roxas really feel, i meen but roxas was always quiet and it could have something to od with sora was always close by.

11: Was the gateway that led Riku and Sora home like a Corridor of Light, instead of a Corridor of Darkness or what?that was the door to the light.... (i think)

12: Do you think the worlds TRUELY at peace now?: now theres nobody using nobodies or making heartless kill people for hearts (except maybe maleficent). unless maleficent hasnt changed then yea i guess.

13: Did Saix capture Kairi as bate?: yes... why else would he saix:you are the fire that feeds soras anger. why else.

dunno.....

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Ah, I'm glad to know that 1234567.

Few more questions:

15: What was Riku's purpose in "Land of Dragons" anyway? Why'd he choose that place of all places to meet Sora?

16: On my Strategy Guide, they list Hayner as a Nobody somewhere. Is he?

17: Where did Diz take Namine? How'd she escape to help Kairi? How does she posses enough power, without a heart, to transport everyone to Destiny Islands?

18: Is the Gummi Ship Minigame Series really that essential to completing Jimny's Journal?

19: If the Nobody and a Heartless of the same original person were to meet, would they become human again?

20: This is probably gonna sound really stupid but, why did the Order want to go into Kingdom Hearts? All the hearts taken from a Heartless had only darkness right? If they wanted to be complete again, they'd need the Light from Hearts too...

21: Did Xemnas become "One" with the incomplete Kingdom Hearts or what?

22: Saix captured Kairi to lure Sora...why did Axel kidnap her? As bait for Sora, only for a different purpose?

23: Where do the Nobodies go when they die?

24: Since there's a balance to everything, where does the Light go when a Heartless is created? Are there some monsters we don't even know about that go around and are the Light of people's hearts?

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Engulfed said:
Ah, I'm glad to know that 1234567.

Few more questions:

15: What was Riku's purpose in "Land of Dragons" anyway? Why'd he choose that place of all places to meet Sora?

i thought that was Xigabar pretending to be riku...man am i confused

depends he might be in Roxas's twilight town(the one diz made). but i doubt it.

17: Where did Diz take Namine? How'd she escape to help Kairi? How does she posses enough power, without a heart, to transport everyone to Destiny Islands?
Probaly too a diffrent part of the lab or TWTNW. she has thoughs dark powers so she can teleport anywhere just like Org. XIII. Shes a witch remember.

18: Is the Gummi Ship Minigame Series really that essential to completing Jimny's Journal? not too cpompleting jimmenys journal but to complete the whole game yes

19: If the Nobody and a Heartless of the same original person were to meet, would they become human again? idk

20: This is probably gonna sound really stupid but, why did the Order want to go into Kingdom Hearts? All the hearts taken from a Heartless had only darkness right? If they wanted to be complete again, they'd need the Light from Hearts too... i think the heartless release a whole heart that they send to KH. The order wanted to go there because they wanted to be complete again

yes he did combine with KH

22: Saix captured Kairi to lure Sora...why did Axel kidnap her? As bait for Sora, only for a different purpose? i think axel captured her because he wanted to find sora so he could talk to roxas or somehow get roxas back.

no one knows some people say they become souls

24: Since there's a balance to everything, where does the Light go when a Heartless is created? Are there some monsters we don't even know about that go around and are the Light of people's hearts?
dont understand what ur asking

hopes that answers your questions

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
square-enix said:
got a question of my own
Right before you fight Saix hes says "Can i end this charade?" (or something like that) WHATz that suppose to mean!!?
what no ones gonna answer my question?

i have no clue but that was Riku, if u looked at his weapon. (way to the dawn) it just so happens that when Sora and company came to the palace right after Riku had already left and meet with Xigbar instead. My thinking is that Xigbar was following Riku

eh? strat guide sucks anyone. the Nobody sign is that backwards heart thing. if it has that x-men sign, thats nothing

18: Is the Gummi Ship Minigame Series really that essential to completing Jimny's Journal? nope, just go to ur journal and whatever doesnt have a king's seal needs to be done to get 100% (that means the things under (when u press x) jiminy picture and the other worlds)

22: Saix captured Kairi to lure Sora...why did Axel kidnap her? As bait for Sora, only for a different purpose?
The first time Sora meets Saix, he (Saix) says "Axel will stop at nothing to turn you into a heartless" and "He(Axel) is no longer working in our (the organiztion) best interest" Axel kidnaps Kairi so Sora comes to him and fight. Axel is hoping to win and turn Sora into a heartless thus bringing back his best friend but the organiztion needs Sora alive to kill the heartless/complete KH

to the candy shop?

Last edited:

Whispered.Hope

15. Riku didn't plan on meeting Sora in the "Land of Dragons". He initially went to warn the emperor of the Heartless Dragon threat, and happened to meet Sora.

22. Axel kidnaped Kairi as a bait for Sora, but only so that he could see Roxas again.

As for what Saix was talking about, maybe he was talking about how they were fakes because they were Nobodies.Or maybe he was referring to Sora in terms of Roxas.

man_of_power

Engulfed said:

1. he's the bad guy and in Square-Enix games, killing the bad guy always fixes everything
2. Kairi- didn't you know? useless crap ALWAYS shows up in Square-Enix games; they just wanted to show us Kairi can't fight
Riku- it's called Road to Dawn and he gets it after he chooses the Road to the Dawn at the end of COM.
3. i donno
4. Mickey or Diz i guess
5. i think because Sephiroth was not part of the story in KH1 and he was just a secret boss, Sora never knew who Sephiroth was at the beginning of KH2
6. because Mickey is a dumbass
7. you mean the jobs? You can do them as Sora, but right away
8. F*ck yea. those Heartless killed them.
9. you mean who started all this Heartless and Nobody crap? Ansem, if it wasn't for him,Xehanot wouldn't of continued his research and become a Heartless and try and take over Kingdom Hearts and all the other assistants wouldn't have created Organization 13. So, ANSEM, IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT!
10. i guess because he's Sora's Nobody he's diffrent from other Nobodies.
11. it was the Door to the Light
12. probly not. after all, a Keyblade War is most likely going to happen
also, as long as there's darkness in people's hearts the evil will NEVER go away
13. yes, Saix thought by kidnapping Kairi, Sora would be so pissed off and he'd kill more Heartless
14. mabee that's the true form of Kingdom Hearts
Engulfed said:
Few more questions:

18: Is the Gummi Ship Minigame Series really that essential to completing Jimny's Journal?

19: If the Nobody and a Heartless of the same original person were to meet, would they become human again?

20: This is probably gonna sound really stupid but, why did the Order want to go into Kingdom Hearts? All the hearts taken from a Heartless had only darkness right? If they wanted to be complete again, they'd need the Light from Hearts too...

15. i don't think he wanted to meet Sora then (that may be way he ran away)
16. they do? i don't have a player's guide so i don't know, but i bet they f*cked up and it's a typo
17. to rape her (just kidding) i don't know. mabee to the dark realm; Diz f*cked up and Namine escaped; she's a Nobody so she can use the power of Darkness
18. don't know. mabee
19. mabee. after all Namine fuse with Kairi and Roxas fused with Sora
20.i think they either thought that out of all the hearts Kingdom Hearts gathered, their hearts would be in there somewhere or the all the power from Kingdom Hearts to find their hears and get them back
21. yes
22. to find Roxas i guess
23.they disapear
24. i donno

dime55

So if Sora doesn't remember Sephy because he was optional in KH1, then why is the Hades Cup trophy at the coliseum and the Hades Cup poster that says that Sora fought in? I'm not 100% sure but wasn't the Hades Cup in KH1 also optional? So the poster and trophy shouldn't of been there if it was optional.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Hmm...thanks a lot to the peeps who answered.

FINAL QUESTION
So when Sora defeated Xenoheart and kinda-sorta brought peace to the worlds, he did it all as a "Special Heartless"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back