• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

beat it!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

(¯•Riku•¯)

I beat it yesterday. To tell you the truth, it wasn't all what I expected it to be. Kind of disappointing, actually. Maybe it was too easy, beat it way too quick. 28 hours with everything unlocked and all cups won in the Underworld tournament, I need to cool it with my skills..

keyblade master

hey by the way, can u tell me how to get the last two cups? i talked to hades but he wont give em to me!, so if anyone can help me that would be nice

KHluver

I beat the game with about thirty five hours... I haven't completed Jiminy's Journal yet, though... I can't get the second part of Space Paranoids to happen!!! I tried to go and talk to Cid to get him to tell me about MCP, but it's not working... ;_;

KHluver said:
I beat the game with about thirty five hours... I haven't completed Jiminy's Journal yet, though... I can't get the second part of Space Paranoids to happen!!! I tried to go and talk to Cid to get him to tell me about MCP, but it's not working... ;_;

Have you beaten all the second visits?

DualWeilder.

i just beat it. but turned it off after the battle so i didnt see the end. im gonna get everything 1st, something to work at. and did anyone else think the last battle was way too easy? (im on proud not standard or beginner)

DualWeilder.

i kicked the crap outta him >_> he didnt even get me down to critical health. i thought he was just a heartless thing and i fought the real battle after him. oh well

edit: hmmm me thinks i did something stupid >_> i made sure i didnt watch the end so i could work at something by getting to lvl 100, then go back and beat it again and watch it. well i remembered you have to
Spoiler Spoiler Show
so i looked at a walkthrough and i found out i turned it off before he came back and fought. so i have to go back and do it again

Last edited:

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
OMG You actually beat the game OMG!!! OMG!!11 F'real! Was the ending all ghetto?? huh??? What happened??? Did Sora and Kairi get jigggy with it??? (sarcasm)

lol all sarcasm aside congrats on your victory! =D Go celebrate you victory go rip up solme sheet go egg your neighbors house hell while your at it why don't go beat up a drunk while your at it.

P.S Sorry for the sarcasm... I just can't help it! Also I beat the game yesterday too

Sora/Cloud

I'm so close to the end! fighting the guy with the eyepatch to be exact.can someone give me tips on how to beat him reply if you know one.(PLEASE)!:D

chainlink12

i beat it too, and i thought it was an awesome ending. My favorite part was after the credits, but i won't descuss it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back