• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
Umm ik nomura said that if u play as a character for example you paly as ven and then as terra
that there would be a presence of ven passing by or being in that area that terra is currently in(only example)
but i was wondering if he ever said anything about a certain order in which the characters would be played so you can understand the story better?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Umm ik nomura said that if u play as a character for example you paly as ven and then as terra
that there would be a presence of ven passing by or being in that area that terra is currently in(only example)
but i was wondering if he ever said anything about a certain order in which the characters would be played so you can understand the story better

you probably have to unlock them just like COM, you had to unlock riku's story by beating sora's

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
There is no order that you should play them in. It's set up to be played whatever order you want, you need to reword, your post, though, as it doesn't sound much like a question. =]

Allister Rose

French Lover
There is no order that you should play them in. It's set up to be played whatever order you want, you need to reword, your post, though, as it doesn't sound much like a question. =]

is there any information on that? i heard tetsuya nomura was thinking about it, but he never actually said if he did. or did he? i dont know.

Estella

Well he never said anything about playing in a specific order.However,he did say that if you play as Aqua before you play as Ven you'll know what Terra's motives are before Ven does.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well he never said anything about playing in a specific order.However,he did say that if you play as Aqua before you play as Ven you'll know what Terra's motives are before Ven does.

oh i guess that hints that you can choose any order.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
oh i mustve missed that
well i was planning on playing it aqua ven then terra last
oh btw saix what do i need to change to make it seem more like a question
i was giving an example first
and thne i stated my question last

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
Uh,no Nomura said you can switch who you want to play as throughout the game,so I doubt you need to unlock them. =/
oh well i thought you could make different files since its on the psp and you can make different files but that would kinda ruin it a bit for me id still enjoy the game but iwanted to play in different files while playing as one character

oh ty saix allister confused me there for a sec

Last edited by a moderator:

Estella

oh well i thought you could make different files since its on the psp and you can make different files but that would kinda ruin it a bit for me id still enjoy the game but iwanted to play in different files while playing as one character

You probably can do that,I (IMO) think that's what Nomura meant. You can start out the game playing as Aqua then save it on the first file. Then decide you want to play as Ven as well,and you can start his story on a second file,and so on and so forth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back