• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Worlds-Opinionate Away!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_freak12

Stereotypical...

sigh...

Stereotypical? What do you expect?! You put Sora in a world with Indians and Colonists. What other alternate Sora costume are you gonna get? Talking tree Sora? Annoying racoon sora? Hummingbird Sora? Fat dog Sora?

Try thinking of the other potential possibilities before excluding the one that seems most obvious. He couldn't appear in original costume, because it would be far too colorful and modern compared to the indian clothes, and colonist shirts and breeches (those are pants...)

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I really want to see a Sword in the Stone world. I loved that movie!

Xicahmel

Haha imagine High School Musical. That'd be hilarious. Terra and MX have a sing-off. And then play 1-on-1 basketball. Think of MX doing an MJ dunk with his tounge out. xD

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
I think a perfect world for BBS would be Sleepy Hollow. I've just always wanted to fight the Headless Horseman. :toungesmile:

Gilgamesh987

I was thinking, instead of all Disney, they should put in a real Final Fantasy world. Rabanastre when Bahamut is over it, and Narshe during invasions with Kefka as the boss. I hope there will be mix like that, because the FF characters stink (Seifer "We totally own you lamers"). I would add 7,8,9, and 10, but I don't think they'd fit. To answer on the Disney part, I can see Sword in Stone, Treasure Planet, Black Cauldron, and the Chronicles of Narnia. i would say aladdin, nightmare before Christmas, and Mulan, but the current Kh games already went to their earliest.

ShadowHeart Key

Website
www.freewebs.com
What could work from the list:

Bambi-If they don't put Pocahantis, then this might actually work as a mini-game world
The Sword In The Stone-Yes, this will give the past of Merlin! Maybe you'll encounter Yen Sid too
The Jungle Book-Possibly Yes
The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh-The Hundred Acre Woods was in every game, so maybe it will show Pooh befriending Ven or Terra
The Little Mermaid-Yes to learn why Tritan hates the Keyblade
Beauty And The Beast-Maybe Beast has a cameo in another world like in KH 1
Aladdin-IT IS GOING TO BE IN BBS
The Lion King-This could work, showing how Simba came to be
Pocahontas-If Pride Lands or Bambi is not used, then totally
The Hunchback Of Notre Dame-It would be interesting, but not I can't picture having party members from this movie
Lilo And Stitch-Yes, this definitly can. But I would rather prefer it with 358/2 Days or KH 3 because it would be funny if Sora turned into an experiment, or Roxas
An Extremely Goofy Movie-Lol, learn about Goofy before he was a knight
Finding Nemo-If Little Mermaid isn't in it
A Goofy Movie-See above
The Incredibles-Yeah, that could work, and in the beginning you get to choose the party member
The Nightmare Before Christmas-It's tradition by now
Toy Story-Yes, but not BBS, but KH 3 because Sora would be funny as a Robot, Donald an Airplane, and Goofy a Jack-in-the-Box

Xicahmel

What could work from the list:

Bambi-If they don't put Pocahantis, then this might actually work as a mini-game world
The Sword In The Stone-Yes, this will give the past of Merlin! Maybe you'll encounter Yen Sid too
The Jungle Book-Possibly Yes
The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh-The Hundred Acre Woods was in every game, so maybe it will show Pooh befriending Ven or Terra
The Little Mermaid-Yes to learn why Tritan hates the Keyblade
Beauty And The Beast-Maybe Beast has a cameo in another world like in KH 1
Aladdin-IT IS GOING TO BE IN BBS
The Lion King-This could work, showing how Simba came to be
Pocahontas-If Pride Lands or Bambi is not used, then totally
The Hunchback Of Notre Dame-It would be interesting, but not I can't picture having party members from this movie
Lilo And Stitch-Yes, this definitly can. But I would rather prefer it with 358/2 Days or KH 3 because it would be funny if Sora turned into an experiment, or Roxas
An Extremely Goofy Movie-Lol, learn about Goofy before he was a knight
Finding Nemo-If Little Mermaid isn't in it
A Goofy Movie-See above
The Incredibles-Yeah, that could work, and in the beginning you get to choose the party member
The Nightmare Before Christmas-It's tradition by now
Toy Story-Yes, but not BBS, but KH 3 because Sora would be funny as a Robot, Donald an Airplane, and Goofy a Jack-in-the-Box

You, my friend, have made a lot of sense. I was thinking the sword and the stone because I want to know what happened to merlin to make him leave his old world...

State

Awards
BBS:
Cinderella's Castle
Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Snow White's castle
Agrabah
Wonderland
Beast's Castle
Radiant Garden

Those are the worlds where the princesses are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back