• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS VOL:2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

axel95

Awards
It seems a lot of people on this site think that the BBSFM secret ending shows what BBS VOL:2 is about. Well it does. But some people think scenes like Kairi and HPO outside of mysterious mansion, Roxas, Axel and Xion with Riku looking on, AtW putting data inside of Sora, etc. happen in the game. I don't think that's the case. I think BBS VOL:2 is going to show us how all of the games are connected, hence the scenes mentioned above. I think this game will take place between BBS and KH1. Don't flame me or anything, I'm just throwing this out there, that's all.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah. I think it explains the timeline between BBS and KH1 (If it was a game) :D
Some mystery happen in this timeline which havent solved.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It seems a lot of people on this site think that the BBSFM secret ending shows what BBS VOL:2 is about. Well it does. But some people think scenes like Kairi and HPO outside of mysterious mansion, Roxas, Axel and Xion with Riku looking on, AtW putting data inside of Sora, etc. happen in the game. I don't think that's the case. I think BBS VOL:2 is going to show us how all of the games are connected, hence the scenes mentioned above. I think this game will take place between BBS and KH1. Don't flame me or anything, I'm just throwing this out there, that's all.
Thank you for your input, captain obvious. Please don't take this too harshly, but, in future, try to post a little more than conclusions/assumptions virtually the entire fanbase has already made, even if you had the idea seemingly independent of anyone else.

ActingDude17

There's really no way of knowing what BBSV2 will be about until we get more info. Personally, I'd like a jump around the timeline, but a game between BBS and KH is entirely possible too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caxm

I think either it's between bbs and Kh1, with mabey flash forewards to the present? If that would work

Last edited by a moderator:

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I really wish that this would finally let us see the remaining Organization XIII members' original selves (Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene, specifically) and also Lea's and Isa's turning into Nobodies.

Revolution

Myself, I'm not a fan of having it all explained during simply the time between BBS/KH1. How would it eve work? Aqua remembering things about everyone else?

I'd like it to be from hers, Mickey's, Riku's and Kairi's views and showing thins that connect everything together. Not just Aqua's.

nubstyle

Perhaps BBSV2 will be of others Birth By sleep, not necessarily Aqua's. We still need a game of Riku's time during KH1(or his absence, i cant remember). Perhaps this game is gonna be Riku's Birth By Sleep, and during his time in the RoD, he'll se aqua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back