• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Unbirth theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobodyoftwilight

Alright, I was thinking about unbirths, and I think I have a pretty sound theory. So, we know that unbirths are precursers to the heartless and nobodies. we also know that maleficent was messing with darkness and caused a calamity that led to the dissapearance of mx & ds. could this calamity have something to do w/ the ub's?
We also know that you need a soul and a body for a nobody. But how else could u have just the soul? The answer is death.
Wut if M's darkness gave embodyment 2 the souls that died?

tevlen

Interesting. That also then supports those that feel Namine is an unbirth, due to the fact that she had no body or heart, and was in fact just a soul, though how she became alive without darkness would of course be a hole in that extension of your theory.
Obviously in death a body decays, and by your theory the soul would become an unbirth, but what do you feel would become of the heart in death/unbirth. Would it simply be lost, or would it somehow stay associated with the unbirth?

nobodyoftwilight

if I remember correctly, one of the ansem reports touches on this. It talks about how in a natural death, the soul leaves the body and heart behind. We dont officialy know what the heart does, but I think that as an unbirth, the soul can exist independantly of it.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
A unbirth theory at this early in the night.

Alright, I was thinking about unbirths, and I think I have a pretty sound theory.

Ok lets hear it...

So, we know that unbirths are precursers to the heartless and nobodies.

Supposely the previous heartless.

we also know that maleficent was messing with darkness and caused a calamity that led to the dissapearance of mx & ds.

I had to look up calamity but we dont know maleficent has anything to do with MX and DS.

could this calamity have something to do w/ the ub's?

Well they died out soo....

We also know that you need a soul and a body for a nobody. But how else could u have just the soul? The answer is death.

Right....

Let me think nooooo.... who are you referring to M's.

nobodyoftwilight

Sorry, ran out of writing space, psp again!
Im refering to maleficent. what if her messing around with darkness gave embodyment to the souls of people who died? And we do know that mx and ds dissapeared after m's calamity. (I like that word)

keybladelegacy

Website
Sorry, ran out of writing space, psp again!
Im refering to maleficent. what if her messing around with darkness gave embodyment to the souls of people who died?

Then wouldnt they still be around if maleficent was....

And we do know that mx and ds dissapeared after m's calamity. (I like that word)

Ya right, you telling me is not going to prove anything.:p
And we dont know. I dont know where your getting this from.

nobodyoftwilight

go read the everything we know about bbs thread I think it says it in there. What... you dont trust me? :p
anyway, we all know that maleficent isnt very good w/ darkness. It consumed her heart in kh1. what if in this time, she knew less, and the ub's were a mistake?

keybladelegacy

Website
go read the everything we know about bbs thread I think it says it in there. What... you dont trust me? :p

If you want me to believe you should bring me a quote but i'll look around. But i wont be surprised if other people point this out.

anyway, we all know that maleficent isnt very good w/ darkness. It consumed her heart in kh1. what if in this time, she knew less, and the ub's were a mistake?

How when she could use the unbirths like she uses the heartless.

nobodyoftwilight

sorry bout the quote, but doing stuff like that on the psp isnt worth the trouble.
anyway, how do we know that maleficent can control the ub's? Ill admit that no connection has been made between the two. besides, this is just a theory Ive been playing with. Im sure youve got one thats more beleivable than mine.

keybladelegacy

Website
sorry bout the quote, but doing stuff like that on the psp isnt worth the trouble.
anyway, how do we know that maleficent can control the ub's? Ill admit that no connection has been made between the two. besides, this is just a theory Ive been playing with. Im sure youve got one thats more beleivable than mine.

ZzzZzz... Im tired so i'll finish this discussion later today. But maybe a little more work and a little more evidence it could be a quality theory. Well......-_-

Muse

you look atrocious
Alright, I was thinking about unbirths, and I think I have a pretty sound theory. So, we know that unbirths are precursers to the heartless and nobodies. we also know that maleficent was messing with darkness and caused a calamity that led to the dissapearance of mx & ds. could this calamity have something to do w/ the ub's?

Eh... I don't remember anything saying Maleficent caused a calamity that led to the disappearance of MX and DS. Are you sure you didn't just make it up?

And if that theory is true, then how come there are no more Unbirths around? All you need is a couple of dead souls and some darkness, no?

Interesting. That also then supports those that feel Namine is an unbirth, due to the fact that she had no body or heart, and was in fact just a soul, though how she became alive without darkness would of course be a hole in that extension of your theory.
Obviously in death a body decays, and by your theory the soul would become an unbirth, but what do you feel would become of the heart in death/unbirth. Would it simply be lost, or would it somehow stay associated with the unbirth?

Namine wasn't even a soul. She was composed of utterly nothing. That means no body, no soul, nothing.

At the very least, if she was made out of anything, she would be made out of Kairi's sense of self.

Somehow, I highly doubt Maleficent had anything to do with the Unbirths. Just like she had nothing to do with the Heartless' creation and nothing to do with the Nobodies' creation. She just discovered the Heartless and used the darkness in her heart and her power to control them to her whim. That's about it.

know what, blade, just for you, Im gonna get my facts together, and we'll all cont this discussion l8er.
N.o.T out.

Facts? Most of this sounds like pure speculation.

D

DarknessHasCome

Namine wasn't even a soul. She was composed of utterly nothing. That means no body, no soul, nothing.

At the very least, if she was made out of anything, she would be made out of Kairi's sense of self.

Namine wasn't any of those. She was made entirely of data that was supposedly created by Organization XIII in CoM, then harnessed by DiZ (Ansem) in KH2.

I realize that this is kind of a late post.-_-

keybladelegacy

Website
Namine wasn't any of those. She was made entirely of data that was supposedly created by Organization XIII in CoM, then harnessed by DiZ (Ansem) in KH2.

I realize that this is kind of a late post.-_-

Rei is right....

Namine is a nobody made from kairis heart being released from soras body and soul. Since roxas already had soras body and soul. Namine was left with nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back