• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
omgsh​

I was right!​

When we learned that scenes from the BbS Secret Ending were in the new Jump Festa 2010 Trailer, I immediately thought the scene with Sora was part of the secret trailer. People denounced this, since all of the secret trailer from before were in CGI, and this Sora scene wasn't.​

Then I also said that another part of the secret ending was Ansem the Wise talking about Sora. People denounced this, since all of the secret trailers from were silent except for music and sound effects, and that was diolougue.​

But, then, a new Nomura interview stated that the new secret trailer wouldn't be in CGI, and it would have diolougue; it would be more of an event than a trailer.​

...I pwned u...​

So, what else do you think will be in the BbS Secret Ending? I have a feeling Ansem the Wise survived the explosion, and he's telling someone about Sora. Also, that scene with Ven in the Chamber of Waking is probably in there, too.​

Discuss...​

Last edited:

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
omgsh​

I was right!​

When we learned that scenes from the BbS Secret Ending were in the new Jump Festa 2010 Trailer, I immediately thought the scene with Sora was part of the secret trailer. People denounced this, since all of the secret trailer from before were in CGI, and this Sora scene wasn't.​

Then I also said that another part of the secret ending was Ansem the Wise talking about Sora. People denounced this, since all of the secret trailers from were silent except for music and sound effects, and that was diolougue.​

But, then, a new Nomura interview stated that the new secret trailer wouldn't be in CGI, and it would have diolougue; it would be more of an event than a trailer.​

...I pwned u...​

Seeing as how all other KH games never had a secret ending like that, they were right to reject the idea, seeing as how it never happened before and there was really no proof. Now there is evidence that it may be in the secret event, but that doesn't mean some of those scenes are from it and could actually be just in the game.

So, what else do you think will be in the BbS Secret Ending? I have a feeling Ansem the Wise survived the explosion,​

Ewww I hope not. That would just be a dumb idea unless he was in coded, which isn't going to happen now. Anywhere else wouldn't fit except a Coded 2.

and he's telling someone about Sora.

Seems more like he's talking about Ven, or could even just be talking to someone in game. Hell, maybe it's him talking in the secret event before he was dead.

Also, that scene with Ven in the Chamber of Waking is probably in there, too.

Possibly. Or just in Ven's scenario.

State

Awards
If AtW is anywhere, I'd bet he'd be with Ventus. We see Ventus running from a light, and AtW was conquered by light, so, its only assumption though.

omgsh​

I was right!​

...I pwned u...​

So, what else do you think will be in the BbS Secret Ending? I have a feeling Ansem the Wise survived the explosion, and he's telling someone about Sora. Also, that scene with Ven in the Chamber of Waking is probably in there, too.​

Discuss...​
Hmm...I thought (to myself, anyways) that KH2 Sora being anywhere in Birth by Sleep would be a secret/hint to some other game. I'm thinking that another part of the secret trailer would be...showing what happens to Ven. After all, he IS one of the main themes of the Kingdom Hearts series. Then again, whatever happens to him may be explained in a "Final Scenario". I say that because every good game that I've played that has 2 (or more) playable characters on different paths always has a "Final, FINAL boss".
Sonic Heroes, Resident Evil 4 (more or less), etc.
But, that is only what I think.

jdeib963

It is an interesting idea that the Secret Ending is in game scenes. I could do with talking, seeing as how every single one didnt have talking. But I want CGI :(

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
I really think the secret ending will be about what will happen in KH3. Maybe the 1st cutscene or maybe even further into the game. The only thing I'm sure of is that it's Sora contemplating about leaving/ enjoying the atmosphere. I highly doubt Ansem will be there. I mean it's not like he needs to be.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Some people may have forgotten the secret ending to com in Kh1. It wasn't cgi, but there was dialouge. Then right after was KH2's secret scene. So in all honesty I bet they'll have one or two secret endings. A cgi ending, or a cutscene and then a cgi scene. Like how they did it in KH1.

Last edited:

AlwaysTenFeetTal

Some people may have forgotten the secret ending to com in Kh1. It wasn't cgi, but there was dialouge. Then right after was KH2's secret scene. So in all honesty I bet they'll have one or two secret endings. A cgi ending or a cutscene and then a cgi one. Like how they did it in KH.
What secret ending? You're talking about the cutscene plays after the credits. Not really a secret.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
but still a secret ending, some people may have turned the ps2 off during the credits when beating it the first time. Not knowing of the scene.

SRB2Unleashed

Of course the Sora scene was part of the Secret Ending. You guys honestly think that long of a trailer would not feature a secret ending scene? I don't give a shit if its not in CGI, I actually enjoy dialogue. You guys actually think that was a regular cutscene? Besides I also thought the SE would be in regular graphics.

crazzyBRY

omgsh​

I was right!​

...I pwned u...​

Discuss...​

i'm 100% sure nomura wouldn't put the secret ending on the trailer.. it wouldn't be secret anymore

and nomura already said it isn't in CGI before the new interview.. xD

plus, i don't think the part ansem the wise talking will be in secret ending.. since the secret ending will most likely be a normal cutscene, with DIALOUGE.. it means someone's talking/ having a conversation....

and the ven in the waking, it's probably going to be the aftermath of ven(credits)

=)

Dowhax

Bronze Member
what if that scene we think is the secret ending isn't the secret ending?

Armando.O?

he said secret events..

he didn't say secret ending..
The difference being?

Nomura:"Yes there is one. Except this time it isn’t a pre-rendered movie that gives a hint as to how the story will develop later, but is shown like an event scene"

Sounds like secret ending is an event... Secret event=secret ending.

crazzyBRY

The difference being?

Nomura:"Yes there is one. Except this time it isn’t a pre-rendered movie that gives a hint as to how the story will develop later, but is shown like an event scene"

Sounds like secret ending is an event... Secret event=secret ending.

is event an ending??

lol

it's most likely a scene where it's optional cutscene, like the cutscene of sephiroth.. lol

secret event + secret ending = different..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back