• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Keyblade system!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven's keyblade

In my opinion, the idea of the keyblades changing makes perfect sense. They are apprentices and so are still tweaking their fighting style, so shouldn't the keyblade be able to change along with them and grow as they grow? However this could just be a last minute change of design.
For some reason I also feel as though the keyblades change because of experience (and possibly memories however you to incorparate it into this) and will keep changing until the wielders decide to or the keyblade(or the both of them) decide to put a keychain on to give that experience a form so that it's never lost (even if one doesn't exactly remember wielding one personally such as in Roxas's case) and it can be given to other keyblade wielders to use.This way it'll never lose shape.The keychains Sora get are probably made from the memories of the experience he had there, but since his keyblade already has a keychain it can still be modified even though when the first keychain is attained that's the keyblade's true finl stage, but not necessarily its true original stage.However I didn't put as much thought as I should have if I was completely serious, but it sounds plausible enough to me.Also, those could just be the true art designs of the keyblade(although in final mix Aqua does have the same keyblade as she does in the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back