• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[bbs]I just hope Nomura doesn't pull a KOTOR

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

peovici

Hi everybody, I'm new to the forums although I've been following the latest BBS threads closely.
Anyway, Maybe it's been posted or not(I used the search function but i could have missed smth), but what if Nomura pulled a KOTOR?
KOTOR as in Knights of the Old Republic where you find out your character was the villain in the past but lost his memories.

When we see Ven meeting Xehanort in Olympus Coliseum:
Ven: "Who a-...I've met you before. (Ven is surprised as he is remembering something.)
Xehanort: "It seems you have lost something. However unless what you have lost is put back into your hands, it will be an eternal lost. Once you obtain it, grip it and understand the truth."
Xehanort is soon holding his hand out, as it begins to glow, Ven is watching with an expression of fear and confusion.

It would suck If Vanitas were the memories of the past Ventus.facepalm

And then Xehanort asks “How is Ven?” an unmasked Vanitas says “I will make him stronger.”

After remembering his past (not very likely)is the scene on Destiny Islands where Ventus says, "Erase me."

EDIT: And we see Ven sitting unconsciously in a room just like the Chamber of Repose or Room of Sleep.

The difference in battle stance and attacks?
He lost his memories...

Comment, discuss, whatever...
Sorry if it's been said before(I know, newb).

Last edited:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Wow nobody commented here.

I think it would be very interesting if Ventus was the true villian

B

brosandi

He'd be a pretty lame villain.
I mean, if he did forget than during the entire thing he was no acting force of evil, so, what would the point even be?

GilDartZ

it wouldnt be the first time i.e roxas was a villain but ended up being a good guy. its his and ventus horrible memories thats the problem and that causes confusion lol

peovici

He'd be a pretty lame villain.
I mean, if he did forget than during the entire thing he was no acting force of evil, so, what would the point even be?

Yes I thought so too. But how do you explain that he isn't as experienced in Keyblade warfare as Terra and Aqua(age isn't important, remember Sora in KH1) and how could Master Xehanort influence him then?

And also, why is Terra angry at Master Xehanort for doing something to Ven?

I know it's just speculating due to lack of info, but I'm just trying to give you my point of view.

Talys Alankil

Yes I thought so too. But how do you explain that he isn't as experienced in Keyblade warfare as Terra and Aqua(age isn't important, remember Sora in KH1) and how could Master Xehanort influence him then?

And also, why is Terra angry at Master Xehanort for doing something to Ven?

I know it's just speculating due to lack of info, but I'm just trying to give you my point of view.

Well, the fact that he isn't as experienced is because he trained for less time than the other two. That's why he isn't going to be tested as a Keyblade Master as Aqua and Terra.
As for the rest, it makes sense. We can pretty much assume there's a link between Ven and Van, and many speculate he's going to be Ven's final boss. But as far as we know it can be completely right or wrong.

B

brosandi

Yes I thought so too. But how do you explain that he isn't as experienced in Keyblade warfare as Terra and Aqua(age isn't important, remember Sora in KH1).
Uh, he's less experienced because he's been an apprentice for less time (a fact confirmed by Nomura)

00 Raiser Fan

I swear that was exactly my thought since the day I felt that Ventus was the villian in the past but lost his memories and now thinks he's a good guy or something, although I didn't think of the Vanitas being his memories part, it would actually explain the connection I was suspecting before, and it would make sense if he looked like him but with black hair, after all Xion had black hair instead of red like kairi, or whatever her hair colour was supposed to be.

Kodus to you, very plausible theory, and actually the most likely to happen, even though it seems like you don't want it to happen..:p

peovici

I seriously don't want it to happen, because when I read the spoilers on Sunday or Monday I don't wanna be like: "I knew it!", I wanna be like: "OMFG! That was so unexpected!*dies*" XI

00 Raiser Fan

Actually am starting to believe that Vanitas is Ven/Sora look alike more and more now, if you watch the new trailer at the last like 20 seconds or so you see Ven in his destati yelling at someone angrily.
With this thread in mind, what better candidate do we have than the person Ven is talking to being Vanitas.
I know its stupid since it doesn't exactly support the Vanitas is Sora/Ven theory thing but if you come to think of it, seeing as (and I think) no one can enter someone else's destati unless strongly related (like roxas in Sora's), I really think Ven was talking to vanitas himself, kinda relates things, or does it?

peovici

Yeah and that can also be connected to why there's a Soul Eater as well as a Kingdom Key in his Awakening...maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back