• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS-FF

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody.gamer

What will Leon and the gang be doing? Remember this is before the heartless took their homeworld so they don't have a reason to fight yet, and Cloud wasn't even part of the group. Do you think why he needed to make a deal with Hadas will be explained in BBS?

What will Leon and the gang be doing? Remember this is before the heartless took their homeworld so they don't have a reason to fight yet, and Cloud wasn't even part of the group. Do you think why he needed to make a deal with Hadas will be explained in BBS?

radiant garden will probably be as it was when AtW was king or whatever. that's leon's homeworld in kingdom hearts.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
And they'll probably show how Radiant Garden became Hollow Bastion

Muse

you look atrocious
Leon & Co will be busy being.. kids. :I

No, don't think why Cloud made a deal with Hades will be explained in BBS. Wasn't it explained in KH? He wanted more power, Hades gave him darkness, he couldn't use it right and it backfired.

And they'll probably show how Radiant Garden became Hollow Bastion

Considering how that happened a year or so after BBS ended, it's very possible that they won't show it. :v Unless it's an ending scene or something.

nobody.gamer

Leon & Co will be busy being.. kids. :I

No, don't think why Cloud made a deal with Hades will be explained in BBS. Wasn't it explained in KH? He wanted more power, Hades gave him darkness, he couldn't use it right and it backfired.

I feel kind of stupid asking this but how exactly was Sephiroth created in the KH universe. Because it sounds like he was created during the deal. I know, that can't be right cause they have history before the 1st game. I'm so confused.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I feel kind of stupid asking this but how exactly was Sephiroth created in the KH universe. Because it sounds like he was created during the deal. I know, that can't be right cause they have history before the 1st game. I'm so confused.

Considering Sephiroth had a confrontation with Cloud, and Cloud tried using the power of darkness (possibly to seek the light and or kill Sephiroth) you can imagine he was created before the events of KH1. Even so, their existence in the KH universe isn't all that important to the plot at all.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Considering Sephiroth had a confrontation with Cloud, and Cloud tried using the power of darkness (possibly to seek the light and or kill Sephiroth) you can imagine he was created before the events of KH1. Even so, their existence in the KH universe isn't all that important to the plot at all.
Very true. That whole thing is just a side quest throughout the series. Holds no importance to the outcome of the series whatsoever.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I don't think so, they have one two many already. What, adding Yuna, Rikku, and Payne. Maybe they could add one more, but I highly doubt it. I actually don't see Yuna, Rikku, and Payne being in BBS.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Hmm, I suppose not. But still. Do you think any other FF characters will be in BBS? Like maybe some didn't make it through the Heartless invasion thingy.

The Battle of 1k Heartless occurred after BBS :v even so everyone survived. And honestly I'm hoping there will only be original characters and Disney characters. Worked out in Days so why not BBS? And it's not like they ever had any importance in the series in the first place.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I agree, about our little fairy friends.

Well, I take that back, unless they show Yuna, Rikku, and Payne before their fairies, and then somehow they get turned into their fairy forms. But other than that i don't see YRP being in BBS

Apollo

Silver Member
Well, I take that back, unless they show Yuna, Rikku, and Payne before their fairies, and then somehow they get turned into their fairy forms. But other than that i don't see YRP being in BBS

Won't happen, one of the reasons they were faries because as humans they would take up to much screen space.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Ya, it would be like a full fledged party going up in Merlin's House, talk about being crowded lol. (unless merlin didn't like all the room being taken up and he decided to turn those three into fairies! lol)

keymaster980

i dont think any new ones would be in bbs and id like to see how radient gardens became hollow bastion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back