• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs enemies...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I could be wrong, but I believe the soul is connected to the nobody along with the body. I think that's how they can remember their past life, and what it feels like to have a heart.

A

Audo

the Soul sticks with the body and forms the Nobody.
Not like it matters though because Heartless didn't exist until after BBS

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
ok differnt idea mabye they are what happend to people when they lose they're heart before heartless exist

Not trying to be mean, but there's no reason to come up with ideas out of nowhere and then call them theories.

bleachmagic

actually i have thought about the soul theory for awhile
1st where does it say the soul stays with the body(if its in ansems report srry)
2nd i always thought the nobody was just the body and memories because the soul is basically the source of life for all existing living things and nobodys dont exist so they dont have life

now if it says there is soul and body for a nobody in ansems report i have a different idea
1.after a nobody is deystroyed the soul is released and becomes a different entity

p.s
this has been brought up multple times, heck the soul enemys even have a fm name "dis-soul"

A

Audo

the soul stay with nobody and the heart goes away making a heartless.
That is what I said...

actually i have thought about the soul theory for awhile
1st where does it say the soul stays with the body(if its in ansems report srry)
Ansem Reports.

2nd i always thought the nobody was just the body and memories because the soul is basically the source of life for all existing living things and nobodys dont exist so they dont have life
No, Nobodies are made of the soul and the body.

now if it says there is soul and body for a nobody in ansems report i have a different idea
1.after a nobody is deystroyed the soul is released and becomes a different entity
They just fade into darkness if their heartless wasn't killed before they were.
If their heartless was killed before they were, then they become Somebodies again.
Plus, even if the soul was released after a Nobody was killed and it turned into a new enemy, that doesn't explain how they would be in BBS, since BBS takes place before Heartless and Nobodies existed.

p.s
this has been brought up multple times, heck the soul enemys even have a fm name "dis-soul"
Dis-soul was a joke some Japanese gamers pulled on a Japanese forum to see if they could get English gamers to believe them. The name is a hoax.

bidkit

In fact, I remember, correct me if I'm wrong, Yen Sid saying that nobodies are souls that even lost their bodies, or may have lost it's bodies, I can't remember exactly but he says something about nobodies and souls without bodies...

bidkit

from Yen Sid in the cutscene: "An empty vessel whose heart has been stolen away. A spirit that goes on even as it's body fades from existence - for you see, Nobodies do not truly exist at all"

You can check if you want...

A

Audo

Yeah... It just means the spirit/soul of that person continues to live even as a Nobody, even though they don't really exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back