• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[BbS] different keychains???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I kinda would've liked to see keychains....but u get D-Links...and different commands, and if they did, then when their keyblades changed so would the transformations...and that would be too much of a hassle (I think)....so even though there arent any keychains you can obtain in the worlds....the game is still the best by far.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
i dont remember see another keyblades in the other KH games trailers, so it could be a possible thing that keychains appear in this game, most likely not, but still a possibility.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
The wooden keyblade was shown, yes it might not be an official one but theres still the possibility.

MusicMan05

I don't think you'll be able to get different key blades mainly because the cut scenes are most likely pre rendered. In KH I and II they used the in game engine so it would show the current keyblade or form that you are using

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I could see them not letting us have keychains since we already have three characters we play as.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
i know, yesterday i dreamed about the game, it was a nightmare, cause even that i have the case in my hands i couldnt open it, worst dream ever, T_T, but back in the tread, i would like to see some keychains, even one specially made for each charachter that would be awsome.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
the most i could see would their good luck charms that Aqua made for three of them....but I dont think we will get new keychains.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
yeah, you are right, the charms, maybe they transform in keychains like the goodluck charm of kairi, that when it was given to sora this transforms in the oathkeeper, what do you think??

?<birthbysleep>?

i know, yesterday i dreamed about the game, it was a nightmare, cause even that i have the case in my hands i couldnt open it, worst dream ever, T_T, but back in the tread, i would like to see some keychains, even one specially made for each charachter that would be awsome.

The reason i don't want more keychains is 'cuz i would be obscesed tryin to see each form that the keyblade could take with each keychain...and 'cuz i like to uch their KB don't want to change them >.<

?<birthbysleep>?

LOL, you are right, if there are different keychains, you would have to see how they change, XD, but that would be kinda cool

It would be really cool BUT how much time would it consume??? and i can't afford wasting that much time 'cuz am an engineering student T.T

well i don't consider it a waste of time but it would make me lose a lot of time i could use studying (as if :X)

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
ROFL, really, you are right, but thats what weekends are for, so you can squeeze the game all that you can do, hehehe, and i understand you, im a graphic design student, but still, i want different keychains, even one!!!!, XD

?<birthbysleep>?

ROFL, really, you are right, but thats what weekends are for, so you can squeeze the game all that you can do, hehehe, and i understand you, im a graphic design student, but still, i want different keychains, even one!!!!, XD

my weekend is only sunday 'cuz on saturday i go to college as sad as it sounds lol...but if there are don't care if there aren't given the fact that i LOVE their KB's especcially Ven's...xD

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
yeah, Ven holds his KB backwards, i really liked that, it looks cool, but even nomura says that there is a specific reason of why Ven holds his KB like that, and its just me or Ven´s KB is shorter thatn TA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back