• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS-Breakthrough -theory!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lonekyuubi

Ah I see it now, wouldnt it be funny if it meant something? Like it was a light and dark bull. but I shouldnt think alot about it :S

V

V.A.T.13

Jeez Hades and Omni, at least explain WHY Ansem isn't Kairi's dad, and correct him...

Vulcrypt: Kairi would be 5 not 2. o.o;
And Aqua looks 13 to you? She gotta at LEAST be 17 or 18. o_o;

Vulcrypt

Even so, Aqua would still have to be 12 or 13 when she had Kairi, not very family friendly.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
He doesn't seem the type. Wouldn't he have shown Sora in KH2? And sure he trained King Mickey, but just in magic. Not his Keyblade skills. But anyway Nomaru said that the Master is a new character to the KH series.Hopefully he'll be in KH3.

If that's the case, how did King Mickey know so much about the Keyblade? Here's what I say Yen Sid probably wasn't a Keyblade Weilder, but taught King Mickey about the keyblade.

I want to know why is that we only saw Yen Sid once in the whole game? What was important that he had to rush off never to be seen for the rest of the game?

V

V.A.T.13

Vulcrypt: That I know, I was just poking at your ages. I personally think that she might be her sister, but thats just me.

Xehanort: 17

dude... i don't think yen cid is a keyblade wieldeR.

A.) Both, CO and YCT are floating in the air and there is spikes under them.
If you notice all worlds are floating in the air. about the spikes doesn't hollow bastion also have spikes.

B.) Both have same colours, Dark Yellow walls and Teal roofs.
It stilL doen't prove that Castle Oblivion and Yen cids ToweR have a connection with one anotheR.

C.)Look those sharp rocks in CO´s land. Then look those pinetrees in YCT. They look same.
My friend so do Ven and Roxas look the same.

Did you see the monster with horns in the CO?
Yep, it looked kinda like the bulL on MasteR Xehanort's keyblade.

what I am saying very confidentally, is that MX lived in the CO.
Maybe... it would explain why the Organization membeRs found it.

Anyways, good theory but i don't think Yen cid is a Keyblade MasteR!

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Jeez Hades and Omni, at least explain WHY Ansem isn't Kairi's dad, and correct him...

Interesting thought. Maybe that explains why she was brought to DI. Assuming VAT were all together or got together at some point during BBS (Which Nomura said they did) maybe Aqua was the one that brought Kairi to DI, so that she would be safe from MX..? Possibly.

Er. Wait. Did it say that Ansem the Wise brought Kairi to DI in the Ansem reports? I can't remember. If it did, my apologies. But my question is why are VAT (or at least VT) on DI? Is it just one of their visited worlds or do they live there..?

If that whole "Keyblade Masters pass on their keyblades to the next master" theory is to be believed, maybe Terra and Ven were there and somehow found Sora and Riku (Or just Riku at the time) to be worthy. Who knows?

Personally, I think it'd be kinda cool if they lived on DI, so that perhaps it's used as a base world, like Hollow Bastion in Kh2, and Traverse Town in 1. Just cause I think it'd be kinda cool to have some DI gameplay.

And 100% agreement on the age thing. Terra is at least 18, if not older and Aqua doesn't look too much younger. Ven is the one that looks way younger than the two.

Y

Yannis

It was the "Ansem" who send her. I mean Xehanort´s heartless.

Kairi was 4 years old in times of BBS. Aqua is maybe 24, not any 15-19, she looks mature to me=)

Maybe Aqua got Kairi in age of 20 or 19..

AND REMEMBER THIS EVERYONE:
Ven, Aqua and Terra, all, use artificially made keyblades.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

As if he couldn't figure it out himself...? Anyway: Ansem seems to be fairly indifferent to Kairi as a whole. If he was really her father, we'd have more hints. He refers to her as a "denizen of Radiant Garden", it could be he never met her till then.

Ven, Aqua and Terra, all, use artificially made keyblades.

Well, we don't know that for sure yet...and what's got to do with anything...?

Y

Yannis

As if he couldn't figure it out himself...? Anyway: Ansem seems to be fairly indifferent to Kairi as a whole. If he was really her father, we'd have more hints. He refers to her as a "denizen of Radiant Garden", it could be he never met her till then.
Well, maybe ATW lost his memory..(hahah i always like to say that. it is always plausible lol)

Well, we don't know that for sure yet...and what's got to do with anything...?
Artificially made keyblades can be used by anyone. See the secret endings and Terra cutscene?

1. They wield them all the time.
2. Terra has put his keyblade into ground. They cant unsummon them=)

natural keyblades can be used only by chosen one and they disappear when not needed..

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, maybe ATW lost his memory..

Yeah, right. He remembers everything that happened, everything. So, no, he's not Kairi's dad, that would be very lame and cliché.

Y

Yannis

Yeah, right. He remembers everything that happened, everything. So, no, he's not Kairi's dad, that would be very lame and cliché.
OOOH, sorry. =)

You have misunderstood this. My theory claims that ATW is Kairi´s grandpa and is married to Kairi´s grandmother who was shown in flashback..

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You have misunderstood this. My theory claims that ATW is Kairi´s grandpa and is married to Kairi´s grandmother who was shown in flashback..

...ah. Well, that's still fairly cliché...

V

V.A.T.13

As if he couldn't figure it out himself...?
Probably, but who knows really? I thought you guys we're supposed critic theories. Not just say "no" and move on. But anyway, to be sure, which report was that in? In the one Ansem wrote, or the one Ansem(H) wrote?

Interesting thought. Maybe that explains why she was brought to DI. Assuming VAT were all together or got together at some point during BBS (Which Nomura said they did) maybe Aqua was the one that brought Kairi to DI, so that she would be safe from MX..? Possibly.

Well, the way I can see it is that Aqua lived in RG and Kairi was her sister, and Ansem The Wise (along with some old lady) watched after her while she was out battling or something. This is like, one of the only blood relations I can see happening with VAT and SRK. Kairi herself is still a mystery being that we don't know ANYTHING about her cept she's from RG and a princess of heart. Aqua also shares this because we don't know anything about HER either, and stupid Nomu is keeping his mouth shut, calling what I assume to be her a "third character".

Something big and important better happen to these ladies dammit. D<

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Probably, but who knows really? I thought you guys we're supposed critic theories. Not just say "no" and move on.

Fair enough.

But anyway, to be sure, which report was that in? In the one Ansem wrote, or the one Ansem(H) wrote?

Eh, what? Specify plz.

V

V.A.T.13

HadesDragon: Which report was that about Kairi being a deizen in? KH1 reports or KH2 reports? If KH1, was it a report Ansem wrote, or a report Xehanort wrote?

Neo Ragnarok: Teen pregnancy ftw. Well, maybe not in Aqua's case...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
HadesDragon: Which report was that about Kairi being a deizen in? KH1 reports or KH2 reports? If KH1, was it a report Ansem wrote, or a report Xehanort wrote?

It was a Secret Ansem Report. DiZ wrote it:

I should have expected nothing less from a Keyblade-wielding hero.

Sora and friends defied the machinations of Organization XIII and rescued Namine.

Namine was a witch who controlled the memories of others.

Most likely these powers were achieved through a special process when she was born.

Namine is a Nobody, created when a young girl's heart left her body.

Yet she has no corresponding Heartless.

This is because the "young girl" in this case was a princess.

Kairi, a resident of Radiant Garden over which I ruled, was one of the Seven Princesses that uphold the realm of light.

With no darkness in her heart, Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm of light.

In other words, both the Nobody called Namine and the Heartless - proof of a lost heart - are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody. Therefore, they also lack Kairi's memories. One reason for this may be that Kairi's heart did not return to the darkness when separated from her body, but rather migrated to another vessel... deep within Sora's heart.

That is, Namine is an alter ego of Kairi who has directly interfered with Sora's heart. Could this be why Sora and those whose hearts are connected to him were able to have their memories controlled?

She is a "non-being" in the truest sense of the word; having not even become a Nobody and with nowhere left to go, she is but the most fleeting of shadows.

Eh, resident. Same diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back