• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS and Org. XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Well all of Atw's apprentices might have met VAT, Xehanort excluding since its most likely he's MX plus Terra or DS plus Terra

General Xenos

well knowing all this info, do u think we might learn more about the apprentices and their behaviors in BBS, if they made an appearance???

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
well knowing all this info, do u think we might learn more about the apprentices and their behaviors in BBS, if they made an appearance???

Most likely. I think it'd be REALLY interesting to see their real personalities. How their hearts really work. I mean, they put on a show for us in Kh2 of course, but the real thing would be great.

Mahagna

Most likely. I think it'd be REALLY interesting to see their real personalities. How their hearts really work. I mean, they put on a show for us in Kh2 of course, but the real thing would be great.

I think (as it has already been stated) that we will learn more bout Xigbar (and the rest of XIII/XIV) in 358/2 days. Off topic- I know im lookin forward to play as Xigbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back