• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS and Ansem's Report

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyerxzac

In KH1, Ansem Report 9 says
Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces "gummi blocks". It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to interworld travel. We talked for countless hours, but one story in particular caught my interest: that of a key called the "Keyblade". The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. It must be connected to the door I have opened.
Since the Ansem Reports were in fact written by Xehanort, and this one is detailing King Mickey's first visit to RG and how his openining of "the door" allows interworld travel, and the fact that we know Mickey visits RG in BBS, wouldn't this mean that Xehanort is already a student of AtW before the game ends while Terra, MX, Vanitas, and any other potential "Xehanorts" are still running around? sorry for the run-on sentence.

BGizzles456

Early Ansem Reports were written by Ansem the Wise himself. The later ones were written by Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.

Hyerxzac

In Secret Ansem Report 2, AtW says that he only wrote report 0 and that Xehanort had proceeded to write 1-8 himself

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
In Secret Ansem Report 2, AtW says that he only wrote report 0 and that Xehanort had proceeded to write 1-8 himself

Isn't 1 in the American version the same as 0 in the Japanese version? Because there is no 0 in the American one from what I remember.

Hyerxzac

also in secret report 2 it says that xehanort had already began doing experiments by the time AtW met mickey

Hyerxzac

either way it doesn't mater, because xehanort wrote this in 9, or 8 if the japanese start with 0

NIGHTMAREQUEEN

I think xehenort appeared after BBS or at the very end maybe because of what xigbar said."People with the blade of keys started to appear and fought great battles. When they were gone, a man who had lost his memories appeared."

Hyerxzac

it just doesn't make sense to me, because AtW talks about meeting mickey after he met Xehanort, even though we clearly see mickey at RG in BBS and he more than likely visits AtW around that time

BGizzles456

I think xehenort appeared after BBS or at the very end maybe because of what xigbar said."People with the blade of keys started to appear and fought great battles. When they were gone, a man who had lost his memories appeared."

Yeah, he pretty much spoiled the ending of BbS. Damn you Xigbar.

ulive4silver

There are to sets of reports: THe Ansem Reports, which were written by Ansem SoD, and the Secret Ansem Reports, written by AtW. When AtW claims that he only wrote report 0, he meant out of the list that Ansem SoD wrote.

ulive4silver

and in chronological order, the Ansem Reports were written first, and the Secret Ansem Reports were written after. AtW started the first set of reports, but since he stopped his research, Xehanort continued to research, thus taking the alias Ansem, and finished the reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back