• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle within the Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomNobody

A new Organization 13 has been formed following the destruction of their predecessors, but the leader has discovered 2 traitors within the group. He sends 2 of his own members to deal with them...

Organization 13 members
1. Nojx (This is me) (Weapon: A sword made out of ice. I can change it's shape at will and add more ice to it to make it larger. Power: Ice)
2. (Position open)
The traitors
1. (Position open)
2. (Position open)

(Use your own name to make it into an Organization 13 name. Also say your powers and weapons)
(The battle will start once all the posions are filled)

Nojx advanced out of the darkness portal he had created a hundred meters from his real target so he would not give away the element of suprise. He was inside the World that Never Was in an alleyway and he walked the rest of the distance around the building to see the two traitors standing nearby in a large open area of the city. They didn't appear to notice him but Nojx would not underestimate their abilities.

"I wish that other member would come and back me up. I wonder what is taking him so long," Nojx thought to himself, keeping his eye on the two traitors. He materialized his ice sword in his hand just in case they were on to him and would attack at any moment.

Von83194

Awards
Name:Von
Weapon:chain wip with razor edge(can make it longer,shorter,turn,become sharper)
Powers:metal

*steps out of portal*sorry im late......had other buisness to deal with

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back