• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Battle Royale vs The Hunger Games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

last.time

Website
insanityangel.deviantart.com
I'm in the middle of reading Battle Royale and so far it's freakin amazing. It's definately going in my top book choices. One of my friends is a huge fan of The Hunger Games, which is pretty similar to Battle Royale (children being forced to participate in a battle to the death and leave only one survivor as the victor; all this is run by a controlling and corrupt government). We got into a small argument over which book came before the other, and was the one who reused the plot. It also went into a small debate over which book was better, which was stupid since neither of us had read the other's book.
Tl;Dr- Which is the more interesting book in your opinion?
One more thing: I'm not suggesting that Hunger Games full out copied Battle Royale. From what I heard it has plenty of differences from BR, and is a well-liked book. This is just to see which book is more preferred. :D

Last edited:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I remember at one point they were both called Lord of the Flies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back