• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Battle Royal: The UK Trial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
Well this is not my fan fiction, but my friends, he asked for it to be put on here, so here it is!!!!! He wants reviews aswell. If you are wandering, all these people in this fan fic are real, they know me and my friend, so yer, and the background story on these characters are what has happened in real life!!! =D

Anyway...

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Student List:

Male Students

Parker, James
Darragh, William
McHugh, Vinny - The writer

Howard, Adam
Williams, Oscar
Tailford, Andrew
Low, Jonathon
Scott, Joe
Al-Hasan, Fahad - ME!!!! w00t! XD

Mellish, Sam
Haq, Inaam
Yau, Raymond
Mcdine, Tom
Tate, Kim
Retter, Brendan
Bolton, John
Reynolds, Craig
Sutcliff, Matthew
Dudley, Laurence
Payne, Matthew
Auty, Billy
Price, Finley
Blackett, Michael
Crowther, Daniel
Hearing, Thomas
Kohli, Rishi
Heaford, Andrew

Female Students

Henwood, Amy
Hodgeson, Abigail
Williamson, Phillipa
Pate, Megan
Nesbit, Bethany
Millar, McKenzie
Gulliver, Sian
Palmer, Decla
Macgregor, Nicole
Liddle, Sarah
Komber, Maha
Smith, Sarah
Brown, Kelly
Graham, Georgia
Gowland, Lois
Sharp, Magenta
Clark, Billie
Hepplewhite, Josie
Brooks, Mary-Emma
Short, Emma
Smith, Toni-Lynn
Bevan, Emma
Husain, Anisa
Cassidy, Amy

Total: 51 students

------------------------------

The bus sped along the dark road as it’s headlights illuminated animals and sent them scurrying into the hedges on either side of the road. Although most of the lights within the bus were off, those inside were far from asleep. Vinny McHugh (male student number three) tilted his seat back and listened to the sound of his classmates talking. He could hear all sorts of conversations even though he was only listening to one. That one was between William Darragh (male student number two), although everyone called him Will, and Billie Clark (female student number seventeen).

“So Will, do you have a crush on anyone?” inquired Billie.

“Well there are some girls I would say I’d like to become more than friends with, what about you?"

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” Billie replied. This kind of conversation was almost tedious to listen to but it was worth it to find out gossip, (although Vinny wasn’t a gossip he just liked to know things about other people. It helped him trust them.). As the night went on the conversations petered out and everyone started to drift off to sleep. All except Tom Mcdine (male student number thirteen). He was on his feet shouting (was he shouting? Vinny couldn’t hear much as a buzzing noise filled his ears).He was now pounding on the windows of the bus. Why was he doing that? What was the point…? Vinny McHugh joined the others on the bus and slipped into unconsciousness.

51 students remaining.

“Ok listen up everyone. My name is Mr Henderson. I will be your program supervisor. Yes that’s right, you have all been selected for the UK’s first program. The program as you know will be codenamed Battle Royal. I know you might be thinking that this is nothing special but you have been selected out of millions of school children across the country.” There was a silence. Everyone had heard of the program, and how classmates were forced to fight each other until only one was left. But the chances of being the first UK program class, the test case, were so slim that no one had even thought that there was a possible chance of them being involved. “You are, of course on an island, surrounded by the cold waters of the North Sea so don’t think you can escape, you there! Stop whispering” with that the man known as Mr Henderson’s hand flicked outwards and a small silver object hurtled across the room and embedded itself into the skull of Megan Pate (female student number four) who had been whispering something to Nicole Macgregor (female student number nine). With a quiet “oh” she slumped forward onto the desk she was seated at, causing the object, which turned out to be a sewing needle, drive its way further into her brain. There was no need to check. No one could survive that. “Right” continued Mr Henderson “now that I have your undivided attention we shall continue.

50 students remaining

“You sick b******!” Sam Mellish (male student number ten) was on his feet. “What purpose can this serve? We’re not like Japan and all those other eastern countries. We don’t have a population problem. We don’t need to kill each other. You can’t make us. How are you going to make us, eh?”

“Ah Sam” Mr Henderson sighed “I thought you were supposed to be clever. This game is to prove that you can’t trust anyone and therefore prevent an uprising against the government”

“A game!” Sam was practically spitting with rage “how can you call this a game?” everyone thought Sam was trying to save the lot of them until he said, “How can this be? How can I be selected for the first program here? My family have connections, we donated money to this government, how can you do this to me?” with that he started toward Mr Henderson, his fists raised.

“Well you see Sam; again I am disappointed with you. You seem to know so much about the program but you have forgotten about the collars.”

“What collars? We aren’t wearing any collars. See everyone, this man hasn’t even remembered to put our collars on. We can fight back!”

“Sam you didn’t let me finish. See all the people who have escaped the program in the past have escaped by removing their collars. So this year we decided on a little change. Here in this building we can still remotely detonate your collars but, they aren’t on your necks anymore. We have surgically placed them inside your stomachs. You will still be able to eat and drink so there’s no need to worry about that. We also added a second charge inside the collar so that first your stomach acid will end up coating your other organs, like this” as he said that Mr Henderson pressed a button on his desk. There was a dull thump and Sam’s face contorted with pain, “Secondly, we can press it again to activate the primary charge” with another press of the button Sam’s upper body exploded, leaving his legs to walk stiffly forward like a bad horror movie. Parts of his arms and head splattered his classmates. Several people screamed and they weren’t all girls.

49 students remaining

Mr Henderson surveyed the faces of the children, no participants; it was easier to think of them as participants, as they looked at him in disgust. He was hated by them, no doubt about it, but some of them were looking indifferent, as if death was an everyday part of their lives. One or two were whimpering under their breath and quite a lot were looking around for exits. They wouldn’t last long. The ones to survive would be the ones listening to him now. There were so few.

“Now then” More peoples eyes turned towards Mr Henderson who, when satisfied that everyone was listening, continued “all of you should pay these bags your utmost attention as they will determine whether you live or die on this island. Each bag contains a weapon which is random, food rations and water. They will also contain a map of the island. To make things easier the map will show your current position and the position of any landmarks you want to remember. They’re kind of cool” Mr Henderson smirked.

TO BE CONTINUED.....................

C+C please, want more just post!

Last edited:

Thespis

Good grammar and whatnot, though there seems to be no originality...at all. All they did was change the names of the characters, then re-created the opening of the movie.

Oh, and it's 'Battle Royale'.

3/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back