• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle Challenge!! DKM VS keybladeguardian

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonKnightMatt

((This battle is for keybladeguardian and myself. NO ONE ELSE!! *Looks over to Sir Meta Knight* I'll accept only 1 judge. The basic rules...

1. No God-Modding - GOD/INVINCABILITY MODE Disabled
2. No PowerPlay - Control your own Char.
3. Non-Continuem Battle - If your char dies, doesn't die permanantly, just signals the end of the fight.

Judge - Sir Meta Knight

Template.... Ah, Here we go...

Name: Misato Renigal

Race ???? (Presumed human)

Eye color: Light Green

Appearance: She has a child-like appearance, yellow hair just below the shoulders, and red eyes that shows no emotions. Battle-hardened at an extremely young age, it shows no sign on her flawless peach-white skin. Her attire consists of a white t-shirt (Length just below the waist) and red shorts with black-stripped socks and black shoes. Also, she wears a light red leather jacket to conceal her weapons.

After her fight with Tavish - She now wears a long-sleeved black jacket, long black t-shirt with black pants and black shoes. She also bears some scars from her battle, mostly on her once unprotected legs, which is why she is wearing them now. Her exterior expression remains the same, cold and showing no emotions with her face.

Personality: Since she was 3, all she knew was how to kill in stealth, so she's not one to make friends with. Her icy stare can send chills down anyone who looks at her directly, even though she looks like an ordinary ten year old.

After her fight with Tavish - Even though her exterior hasn't seemed to change, inside she is like a scared child, afraid of herself as the realization of her past actions were affecting her greatly, having now learned what fear, regret and pain are. She now searches for her real meaning for her young life.

Weapon(s): Arm Blades - A device on her arms that extend a blade to the length of a short sword.

Shield: None

Armor: Angel's Breastplate - Chest armor hidden under her shirt.

Special Abilities: (May learn more as time passes/*New Ablilties or changed abilities)

(Sword Style) X-Slice - 2x Attack with Arm Blades.
*(Sword Style) Fall of Raining Blades - A relentless, faster than light thrust attack.
(Sword Style) Sword Spinner - She can spin her body like a top, slicing her target.
(Sword Style) Sentry Shield - With the ArmBlades, she can absorb certain types of attacks and store or repel them back to the enemy.
(Sword Style) Wing Blade Alpha - Creates metal wings on her back so she can fly, stronger than the original Wing Blade. It can absorb a lot of damage before it breaks. Because of Misato's small size, she can use the Wings to cover her whole body if need be.
(Magic Style) Omega Blast - Energy coming from her anger, she releases the energy in a dome that explodes out 100 feet. Limited to two at a time. More than two may result in physical as well as mental damage to her body and mind, and has half the effect. Uses it as a last resort. Requires sleep to recover.
*(Magic Style) Mind Control - She can use her magic powers to control objects and/or people, like telekinisis and telepathy, move them around and do various other things. *Unlocked from mentioned battle*
*(Magic Style) Aura of Healing - She can put a white aura on her blades, causing them to have healing properties rather than destructive. *Unlocked from mentioned battle*
*(Special) - Silver Sylir (Silver Demon) - Calls apon the Silver Sylir to protect her when she is near death, preserving her body untill the target is destroyed or running away to a safe place to rest. Her appearance changes to a silver jumpsuit, her wings change to real demon wings, her skin turns deathly white and fangs appear on her mouth, her brown hair spiking up in certain areas, like it was underwater.

Biography- Having no idea of who she really is other than her training that she was given since she was three, she follows her master's command regardless of what it is. Her current mission has already cause the destruction of Selina City, as she searches for her target in blue armor from her master's world....

Chapter 1 - Little Death

She walked down a street, leaving the destroyed, burning city behind her, her light brown hair blowing in the wind, as if the Wind God herself didn't approve of her. Her outfit she had was a little dirty from the fighting there, but she would take care of that later. Her target wasn't there, it seems. Dark clouds slowly fill the sky as a storm slowly approaches. She continued down the road and soon came across a man standing in the road, looking at the destruction with shocked eyes.

"M... My hometown... Layla..." The man catches a glimpse of a red object in front of him before he felt something go through his back. He gasped and looked down to see a blade extended from his stomach, which suddenly twisted. His scream echoes as he was paralyzed and fell to his knees, then to the ground, sliding off the blade. The girl smiles and narrows her eyes, which she almost resembles a demon with that look, as the man falls, dead even before he lands.

"You should have stayed quiet..." The girl said in a high, mono-tone voice as she wiped her blade clean with his shirt. "You may have lived longer..." After checking to see if it was clean, she continued down the road, on her search for her target...

*************************************************************************************

The girl, known to the deceased as Misato, had been traveling the path from the city for well over an hour, the smoke rising ever higher and seemed to mix with the dark clouds overhead. Misato's expression shows no feelings or remorse for her actions, especially after she killed that one traveler, to ensure that no one from that city survived. Although her weapons were concealed inside the sleeves of her jacket, she just looked like a child heading home from an errand.

Misato came up to a fork in the road, a sign posted in the center of it. The left arrow that said Aquario Bay pointed to a path leading over a hill, while the right arrow that said Keriot Forest/Plains of Reros lead to a forest with a plain just beyond it. She felt like having some fish, being hungry as she had used up a lot of energy in destroying the city. Sighing, she starts down the left path, her eyes never changing from her half-opened gaze.

Stopping over the hill she looks at the vast ocean. This is the first time she had ever seen something so large and she was surprised at first, lightning dotted the horizon of the ocean.

"So, this is an ocean..." She looks downward and sees the seaside town of Aquario Bay just off the shores, the quiet sounds of the waves made from the wind in the distance almost relaxing. "... and there's my next area. He had better be there, but first I need some food and shelter from this storm." With that said, she started walking to the town, winds still as fierce as it was before.

Upon arriving at the entrance, she looks at the few buildings around her. To her left was what looked like a market place, but it was closed for now. Also there was a Weapons/Armor shop just beyond it with a few unlabeled buildings. She guesses that those are homes to the residence here. To her right was an Inn, a Pub and a few more unlabeled buildings. Straight ahead was the docks, where boats come to drop off or pick up items. There seemed to be only one boat in the docks area, but that was the least of her concerns. She heads to the Pub on the right. On entering, she got a few people staring at her as she looked inside. The people inside wore the usual sea-style clothes that she saw in the previous city that she visited, but there were some that looked a bit off compared to some. She walked up to the bar, and sat in one of the stools.

"Name's Rick. What'll it be kid?" The man at the bar asks her.

"You serve food here?" She asks in her usual mono-tone voice, her tired eyes looking up at him.

"Yeah, we do. Mostly fish though, since that's all we have." The bartender said, chuckling as he turns around to look at her. "You alright kid? You don't look too good."

"I'll have 2 Fried Fish and some Ale too." Misato said, looking directly at him. Her eyes seemed to have won him over, which was the general idea of leaving her clothes like they were. He called the order through a pipe that was next to the various bottles. A few minuets later, she got her dish and drink. She started eating slowly at first, sampling the food.

"This is pretty good." She said to the bartender. Misato was almost finished with her meal when she began to get annoyed with the eyes staring behind her.

"You seem to catch everyone's attention kid. Something happen to ya?" Rick asks her.

"No..." She lied. "Nothing out of the ordinary." She finished her meal and was heading out the door. The people inside were whispering about that girl, how she came from the direction of the big explosion a while ago and such.
As she stepped outside, a few raindrops hits her face. She wipes it off with her sleeve and looks up at the now darker clouds in the sky, lightning dancing inside of them. She yawned as she went to the Inn to rest while the storm carries over. It really began to pour as she enters the Inn, a few people were inside here too. Misato went to the counter and asks for a room. The man didn't look at her as he said. "Take any room you want."

Misato was surprised at the man's response, but took the hospitality regardless. She went to room 3 and entered it. After dusting off her clothes, she turns off the light and lays down on the bed to take a nap, the sounds of the storm outside relaxing her to sleep.

*************************************************************************************

Meanwhile, back at the Inn...

A figure was entering room 3, the same as Misato's. He slowly closes the door behind him to keep it from squeaking. The person slowly walks over to Misato's bed and looks over her. The storm had already passed, but the clouds still lined the nighttime sky. The only light was from the outside torches that was at every building, so that people traveling the night could see their way through town, but the dim light was all that the person needs to avenge his family. He had heard from the other townsfolk at the pub the rumor that surrounds this girl that was before him. It had confirmed his suspicions of the destroyer of Seline City, the place that his family had been visiting at that time.

Drawing out his blade, he holds it above the sleeping girl, whispering... "I cast you back to your hell---guh.." He didn't get it all out as he felt something metallic going through his chest. A stray bolt of lightning lit the room up just long enough for the man to see the girl's lifeless eyes looking at him. Her right arm was up at him and a blade was out from it, piercing him. The man's scream didn't even phase her as she pushed him back with her right hand, moving the blade in and out of him as she got off the bed.

"Why must there be people like you, who intend to try this stunt with me?" Misato said in her mono-voice as the man tried to get away from her. The little girl stretches her arms out, the other blade on her left arm extends automatically. She begins to spin in place, faster and faster. The man reaches the door and tries to pull himself up and get out of there, but all he manages is to get back on his feet. Looking back, it was hard to see from the wind she was producing, like she was a mini-tornado.

"Sword SPINNER!!!" She shouts as she spun towards him at high speed, slicing through him and the door, as well as about five other people that were outside, their screams quickly silenced. She giggles as she notices the extra bodies.

"So, they thought that they could ambush me if I got away... the fools. And to think I actually liked this town..." She said, her voice warbled as an effect from the spinning. She continued her trajectory, destroying everything in her path. Not to much longer, the place began to cave in. Moving outside to the crisp night air, she completely turns the small building into a pile of wood and blood. She stops in one spot, where the door used to be, and slowly stops her spinning. She starts to dance down the street in a waltz type dance as her spinning from her technique finally stopped.

"That was so much fun!" Misato said as she twirls into the air and lands in a pose, smiling. A few seconds later, she regained her composure and sighed. "Sikado isn't here either. Grr." She stomps her foot and narrows her eyes as she looks on the dirt-covered ground. "Maybe I should go ahead and destroy this town too..." But something she didn't realize was that she didn't get enough rest earlier to use the Omega Blast. She sighed and started to head to one of the other houses, since the Inn was destroyed, and sleep there until daybreak, when she will continue on her search for the blue armored man.

Chapter 2 - Misato's Mistakes

* Click here for the battle log *

A few days have passed since the battle...

Misato's physical form recovered greatly, thanks to Tavish's care, but Misato was still mentally unstable and was griefstricken from the chaos she had caused. To Tavish... to those townspeople, to everyone she has ever met. She decided to strike out on her own once more, to lessen the chance of her hurting Tavish again and left in the middle of the night, while he was sleeping. Now she is traveling the world, trying to find her purpose, her meaning for living, as well as the courage to defy her master when she returns home.

All set, now I wait...))

Last edited:

keybladeguardian

here is my charecter

name: zackery

wepon: hero's sythe

bio: an adept at sythes,and is on a journey

race:human

appearance: blue eyes,a cape,a orange shirt,blue jeans,body armor hidden under a leather vest.

Q

Banned
here is my charecter

name: zackery

wepon: hero's sythe

bio: an adept at sythes,and is on a journey

race:human

appearance: blue eyes,a cape,a orange shirt,blue jeans,body armor hidden under a leather vest.

You're going to need help.

I suggest you look at some of these guides for information.

http://forums.khinsider.com/role-playing/81274-khinsiders-roleplay-guide-directory.html

They're great and they will give you insight on how to develop your characters. Okey-dokey? You need a bigger template. That's the truth.

DragonKnightMatt

(( =.= Still have a long ways to go it seems.... ^_^ II.. That's ok, practice makes perfect! Oh, Sir Meta... I was only kidding around about that, I was just testing Janis at the time. She was no where near ready for God-Type Chars like Sikado is. You can judge, Sir Meta.

Also,

By the way, as a reminder for KeyBladeGuardian, use (( )) or OOC: if you want to talk like we are now, out of character. IC: for in character actions, or if your using (( )) then you don't have to put IC:.))

((This starts just as Misato leaves the Seaside port, Aquario.))

Misato continues down her trail, seeing the destroyed city that she herself had destroyed a few days ago. She wished that she wouldn't have to return to this... ruin ever again, but her heart, now released from her bonds of malice and killing mercilessly. She returns to this city to pay her respects to it's citizens
that were killed by her own two hands and a burst of Omega Blast. A few tears fell from her sad eyes as she gazed on to the city. Even though she had changed into this thanks to Tavish, she sometimes thinks it would be better to have stayed the way she was before. Heartless, merciless in killing, no emotions at all. Other than the tears that escaped her eyes, her face was still frozen in that icy stare that would make anyone nervous.

Misato saw something lying on the ground. She ran up to see what it was and it wasn't something she wanted to see after all. It was the man she had murdered for saying he was a part of the city's population. She knelt down and places her hand on the man's head, feeling the coldness of death on his skin as she brushed through his hair. She only said one thing before having another crying breakdown.

"I'm sorry..."

((I'll be waiting... *Sniff* So sad...~.~))

DragonKnightMatt

((=.= Sir Meta... I think I understand about the two paragraph rule now... That's a little small. And what town? Aquario I take it... Hmm... I think I can play at this level... I'm pulling back Misato, she may be a few *coughs* a lot *clears throat* levels higher than you for now... Give me a moment to make a new opponet for you. Also, you saw how I responded in the last post of mine? That's what I meant. You don't put IC if your char speaks.

A few minuets later...

Here we go... Sir Meta, this is probably going to be a rare moment for you to see...

Template...
Name - William

Weapon - Silver Sword

Age - 14

Bio-A squire in training, visiting a town at the moment

Race - Human

Appearance - Yellowish hair, tanned skin, wears a white shirt with a leather vest over it as well as leather pants and boots made of the same material. Carries a hardened leather scabbard for his Silver Sword on his left side.))

William steps outside and takes in the sea air. He heard someone fall nearby and sees a young boy with a scythe on his back laying in the middle of town. He runs over to him.

"Hey, you alright?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back