• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Balance theroy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingoflight91

well i been thinkin about balance for a few days and i was thinkin in end of the Kh and in the kh2 trailers i was thinkin if sora an mickey closed kindomhearts why is the heartless still comin back and i was thikin if kingdomhearts needs a equal amount of light and darkness to close kingdomhearts for good post to see what yall think

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Balance is needed in everything. But think about it, Sora has been sleeping in the pod, for what, like a year by KH time most likely. Alot can happen within that time frame. And the heartless may just return for the fact that they cannot be destroyed..if they are darkness.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Silverwolf1500 said:
Balance is needed in everything. But think about it, Sora has been sleeping in the pod, for what, like a year by KH time most likely. Alot can happen within that time frame. And the heartless may just return for the fact that they cannot be destroyed..if they are darkness.

i have to agree with you on this one...

E

Ecstacy

eh i dont think it was reopened i just think the heartless found another way out. ya know like kingdomhearts was never really fully closed. but then again it could just be that they were never really destroyed in the first place like what silverwolf said.

Brian

Rose of Irony

well, since "kingdom hearts is light" and "there will always be a door to the light" and kingdom hearts has all the heartless in it so maybe they went out the "door to the light"

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Rose of Irony said:
well, since "kingdom hearts is light" and "there will always be a door to the light" and kingdom hearts has all the heartless in it so maybe they went out the "door to the light"
how many timez does dis hav 2 b repeatd nomura said kingdom hearts is dark get it darkness not light damn it it is DARK DARK DARKNESS

adventchildkiori

RikuHeroOfDark said:
how many timez does dis hav 2 b repeatd nomura said kingdom hearts is dark get it darkness not light damn it it is DARK DARK DARKNESS

Yes Kingdom Hearts is Darkness but theres light within the darkness.

Deep Dive

xD Without light, there can't be darkness...

And the whole the brighter the light, the deeper the darkness thing. But I agree with the whole balance thing... kinda like the whole Twilight deal in CoM... there needs to be a balance for both of the things to exist.

C

CEDELAS

excues me but u stole my theorie i already have a thread on this so piss of plz dont do this

i wrote a really googd one to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back