• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bad part in Sanctuary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel425

Hey in Sanctuary when she (Utada) sings like "in you and I there's a new laaaaaahaaaaaaannnnnd" it sounds really weird to me maybe its my tv but i hate listning to that part the rest of it is good and passion is awesome

BlaZinbritt11588

Axel425 said:
Hey in Sanctuary when she (Utada) sings like "in you and I there's a new laaaaaahaaaaaaannnnnd" it sounds really weird to me maybe its my tv but i hate listning to that part the rest of it is good and passion is awesome

lmao!! i hate that part also. it just sounds like she's stretching the world sooo long. its only a 1 syllable word, and they have it going for like, an hour long to make it sound like a 6 syllable one.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
o and i found out something else in santcuary you now the bit where they run up the staris and the voice goes all weird it souns like she says "destroy the airforce" seriouly listen carefully to it and it does sound kinda like she says that

Fuse

When will we surrender?
door_to_the_ligh said:
its translated so it cant be perfect

actually it wasnt translated i think...i think she wrote a whole other song with the same tune

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah well listent to te bit where they just start running up the satirs and it sounds like she says "destroy the sirforce" i mean it sooo wierd :eek:

RikusGirl55

ive listened to that song a million times and i dont think it ever sounds like she says "destroy the airforce" it's just japanese and holding the note on the word land isn't as bad as you guys are saying...

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Destroy the airforce? o.0 wtf?

She doesn't say that. I think there was a thread posted that it's something spoken backwards.

Anyways, there's a Sanctuary Discussion thread. Post there.

I

inhiding

Of course there's a bad part in Sanctuary. Everything's bad in Sanctuary. :3

Zain

Website
www.clubskill.com
Keyblade Shards said:
Destroy the airforce? o.0 wtf?

She doesn't say that. I think there was a thread posted that it's something spoken backwards.

Anyways, there's a Sanctuary Discussion thread. Post there.

"I need more affection than you know" is what they say backwards...

australian sora

Keyblade Master
but serioulsy listen to the enlgish one really close and the bit where it goes from namine from the book into the running up the stairs there it sounds like she says "destroy the airforce" you just gotta listen to what she says

Josiah

Quarian Power!
australian sora said:
o and i found out something else in santcuary you now the bit where they run up the staris and the voice goes all weird it souns like she says "destroy the airforce" seriouly listen carefully to it and it does sound kinda like she says that

LMAO!!!!!!! thats just 2 hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am definitly gonna listen out for it! and i actually like the extended land. i remeinds me of sora's extended journey! i love the sound of it, and the way she sings it. i think its perfect. heck, i like the whole dang english version the way it is. even better than the japanese version!!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
yeah. both sound good, but i like the extended land part. i like sanctuary better, anyway. but i also love passion. they both have strong and weak parts

Josiah

Quarian Power!
lol. yeah, pretty much. and i listend to sanctuary, and heard the " destroy the airforce" part. it rea;;y does sort of sound like it, its funny. i over here cracking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back