• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bad News

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DDM

My PS2 broke! Damn! Anyone to share the pain with me!?

But, the good news I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!

australian sora

Keyblade Master
lol well take the good with the bad i say.

and yeah well thats sucks your ps2 broke ubt dont forget us aussies or europeans havnt even got the game yet so :eek:

D

DDM

australian sora said:
lol well take the good with the bad i say.

and yeah well thats sucks your ps2 broke ubt dont forget us aussies or europeans havnt even got the game yet so :eek:

Oh that sucks. I guess Im uber lucky because I just came into FL from Sicily just in time. Now God is punishing me for my kick-ass luck.

KeyBladeWielder9

yeah i feel for all of the people in other countries who dont even have the game yet. it reminds me of waiting myself... dont worry itll be there soon!

D

DDM

I may look on Ebay...though I'm giving it second thought because the last time a bought something off Ebay, I apparently "hadn't baught(sp?) it."

At least I can stare at the front cover. :)

med nin Sakura

*sorry about that* sorry for the ps2 breaking. lol my friend recommends trying to find a friend with one to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back