• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Backshot Fenir

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH4LiFe

In the youtube videos I saw the guy do a backshot wit the fenir in the Phil Maniac game and in the Junk Sweep but I have no idea which ability that is... anybody knows at what lvl i get that ability or maybe i have it but i dont know which one it is.... or is it only wit the fenir? I know it probably involves pressing square

thx

KH4LiFe

ahhhhhhhh come on.... i thought i'd see something here today.... i really need help wit this

plz..

sora-14

Website
use.vnexpress.net
KH4LiFe said:
In the youtube videos I saw the guy do a backshot wit the fenir in the Phil Maniac game and in the Junk Sweep but I have no idea which ability that is... anybody knows at what lvl i get that ability or maybe i have it but i dont know which one it is.... or is it only wit the fenir? I know it probably involves pressing square

thx

Negative combo?

That's what that keyblade has.....but I don't think that's what you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back