• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

back to say goodbye...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartofTwilight

I have put off making this thread for to long already, so here I go...

I haven't been on for a while for couple of reasons including school, stress, laziness, depression, and lack of internet. I am really sorry to everyone I was role-playing with and I hope you all found some way to keep going. If by some chance any of my characters are still relevant, do what you want with them; give them to someone else, make them NPCs or kill them off.

I started thinking, and I realized that role-playing had become an obligation for me, granted a fun obligation, but one that I put before other, more important things. I also realized that role-playing shouldn't be an obligation to me and that slowly it was making it less fun, and I didn't want that to happen. School is winding down and I have to classes I desperately have to to make up work in, and finals to study for, along with final projects and essays. It just isn't going to be possible for me to commit to role-plays now.

I am not really saying goodbye, because I fully intend to return at some point, I just don't know exactly when that some point will be. I am still not sure what the summer will bring, or what 11th grade will bring in the Fall.

I want to say that I really will miss the role-players here and RPing with them. I already do, but I have to say bye, at least for now. Thank you to everyone who helped me learn and improve and gave me a chance to do that. Good luck to everyone, and have a great Summer.

Thanks for making this so much fun,

Heart of Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back