• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

back cover of kh2!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

hey every1.... if you go to kh2.co.uk they have a picture of what looks like the back cover of kingdom hearts 2..... i would post the picture but i'm not sure if thatz against the rules.... but all you have to do is go to their home page and itz right there

nothingness

that actually isnt the back of the game its just an advertisment of kh2 on a game case. this sucks i left japan right before the tokyo game show and my granmother and aunt are in tokyo, maybe even akihabara right now

Yanos_Darkspawn

Where are SDG in the top?Looks like a new image
2d4bc635.jpg

iholdthekeys

nothingness said:
that actually isnt the back of the game its just an advertisment of kh2 on a game case. this sucks i left japan right before the tokyo game show and my granmother and aunt are in tokyo, maybe even akihabara right now

i don't think so.... the whole thing looks like kingdom hearts 2.......

nothingness

no thats an old image, in the deep dive city

that isnt the back cover cause all japanese games have a barcoe on the bottom right corner, a sign saying FOR JAPAN ONLY under the code, the requierments to play the game, and copyright stuff. and that cover doesnt have any of those

Last edited:

iholdthekeys

i'm definitely excited for when this game comes out.... i'm getting a day closer to owning the game as each passing day goes by........

helios

Bronze Member
I still have until march but that pic is awesome i need that as a poster.

Welshcake

Mabey it's just an early version of the game back cover, y'no, so people can see it and preorder it.

Legalos

iholdthekeys said:
i'm definitely excited for when this game comes out.... i'm getting a day closer to owning the game as each passing day goes by........

Lol, I sry for being negivtive, who says ur be living, sry. I think of that everyday. Forget I said that.

sora_123

Originally posted by Yanos Darkpawn
Where are SDG in the top?Looks like a new image
2d4bc6350ch.jpg

I think that that's infact the back cover of the game. If u look carefully u will see the word 'Passion' on the bottom right corner. In older news it was mention that the single 'Passion' was going to be included in the game...so maybe the cover is original.

Last edited:

NEO9011

AdventChild101 said:
Its weird. I can see Demyx standing next to an organization member i've never seen. he has side burns. is he new?

That is in fact Xaldin, if you know who he is. He's been around longer than Demix. There are pics of him everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back