• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Back again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Welcome back to the forums Ryo. I dont know how long you have been away, but things have most likely changed for you, its still cool here though.

Website
www.xanga.com
I think it was just because I got caught up in school, then, my DSL went offline for awhile, then there was my vacation to Canada. (Couldnt hook up my laptop for some reason)

And yes, the forums HAVE changed alot since I left. Nice new layout. Very....Icy looking....

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Hey, I've seen you around. You're the one who likes FullMetal Alchemist :D How I wish that I've seen all the episodes :D

Website
www.xanga.com
Yep. BTW, I DO have all FMA episodes (In japanese w/subs) that needs only realplayer to view- No DIVX or anything...

Back on topic- Yep, everyone from Super Sonic, down, I remember, and I'm glad that you all remember me too. I could've sworn Tidusora put me on his ignore list. Hm, I suppose thats in the past? All for the better. :)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Ryo the True Unknown said:
Yep. BTW, I DO have all FMA episodes (In japanese w/subs) that needs only realplayer to view- No DIVX or anything...
That's teh way to go my friend xD

back on topic:welcome back......again

Back